Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by December_boobs

  1. I have 345 anatomicals, feel free to look through my pictures x
  2. Originally I was going with 450s but on the day he re-measured my BWD and realised there wasn't enough space to accommodate for an implant that size. I went with my max which was 345cc and started out as a 12B/C. The implants have brought me to a full DD borderline E (I have a couple of E cup bras). If I was wider I would not have hesitated on the 450s so go for it girl! You won't regret it for a second! Feel free to browse through my pictures. Although I'm a DD cup, on my frame they look quite small so if you're after a fuller look 450s all the way!
  3. I got 345cc implants so a fraction smaller then what you'll be getting. I was a 12B and am now wearing a 12DD/E depending on where I buy my bras. I have plenty of photos in my gallery so feel free to browse through them
  4. At first I was unsure because my breasts appeared smaller in size then what I wanted. 6 weeks later & 3 cup sizes larger (12B to 12E with 345cc) I do not regret surgery at all. If you're having doubts remember to be patient because the result you want will come!
  5. Dr Dash performed my surgery! I found the whole experience to be really smooth. On the day I dealt with the nurses, anaesthetist and finally Dr Dash himself. I was pretty nervous but while he drew on my breasts (lol that sounds weird) we joked around and he put me at ease. He was very reassuring and made me feel comfortable. I was PO Day 5 but keep in mind everybody heals differently.
  6. I had this the other day too although I'm only 2 and a bit weeks post op! I had to stop what I was doing and sit down because of the intensity. Called my gp, explained the sensation and she told me not to worry. She reassured me & told me the feeling is a combination of the muscles healing, skin stretching and nerves regenerating.
  7. @Picojunie The shape is gorgeous! You must be so happy! I'm just over two weeks post op now, occasionally I'll get a random sharp pain that runs across my incision around to my spine. As soon as it happens I have to sit down because the intensity takes me by surprise. Aside from that I've been great! Haven't experienced the sunburn feeling you're talking about but have definitely been itchy underneath my skin...it's like there's insects trying to crawl out of my chest. Lol, as for the nipples I've had sensitivity since day 3-4 and I'm constantly high breaming through shirts! Nipple covers are my new friend. @prue I made the same mistake as you with sex, have told my partner that he'll be waiting a few weeks before we try again. Felt very tight for a couple of days but everything has loosened up and I'm back to normal!
  8. Can't wait to see them settle! They're going to look AAAAMAZING!
  9. Day 1 - Pain was about a 3/10 because I kept on top of the medicine and have been resting my body the best that I can. I've been learning the hard way what my body is and is not capable of doing. For example, I didn't realise I engage my chest muscles to open the fridge, pull a door handle and flush the toilet. I've had to readjust how I do these things because the pulling sensation I experience is very uncomfortable otherwise! Aside from these few hurdles Day 1 has been very smooth. I slept soundly through the night and my pillow fort was surprisingly comfortable. I did wake up with the dreaded morning boob every one speaks about, but after moving around the tightness eased and I was back to a 3/10 on the pain scale. Day 2 - Pain is still minimal! There's the obvious tightness in my chest but it's manageable and to be expected. 30 minutes after taking panadeine forte I felt intense nausea and migrated to bed soon after. My reaction to the medication has thrown me a bit. I've decided to steer clear of codeine in general and will take panadol as required. Hopefully it offers enough relief and if not I'll be visiting the pharmacist / my local GP to see what they recommend I take instead. Day 3 - Panadol has offered me enough relief throughout the day, am going to decrease dosage amount tomorrow and see how I go. My main focus right now is going to the toilet. I am yet to naturally rid my body of waste so will speed this process up by taking metamucil during the day and Coloxyl with Senna in the evening before bed. The bloat from not going to the bathroom is actually causing me more discomfort then my chest. Started moisturising breasts today, made sure to avoid incisions during application. Day 4 - My chest has felt uncomfortably tight today and whenever I move from sitting to standing my right implant makes a farting sound. It feels like fluid is moving around in my chest cavity while the sound is going on. My breasts look a little bigger, especially my left. Not sure if this is because of fluid or because they're starting to settle. Taking them out of the post op bra was quite uncomfortable tonight as they felt super heavy. I have not noticed their weight previously so was surprised when I did today. The laxatives are yet to take effect so I will have some more tonight. Day 5 - Enough is enough! I'm tired of being constipated. Visited my GP and she recommended an over the counter laxative called movicol. It comes in different flavours (I picked chocolate!) & didn't taste too bad. I walked to and from the doctors (3km) and grabbed a coffee along the way. Constantly checked my heart rate reading on the fitbit to ensure it stayed below 100bpm. Had to be super aware of speed because I unconsciously power walk. Fatigue has not set in like expected and my breasts and ribs are not feeling any sorer then they were before I left. Am now in almost no pain at all which is great! Day 6 - Returned to my pre-operative weight and no longer bloated. Went for my first car ride since surgery and every bump, crevice or dip in the road caused me pain. They say fake boobs don't bounce but they do! The movements made my breasts feel as though they were detaching from my chest...damn my partner for driving like a hoon. Tightness, fatigue and a killer headache hung around all day. Inactivity is starting to affect my moods; I'm irritable because I'm not able to move around in the way I'm used to. Keep reminding myself this is only temporary and everything will return to normal in 5 weeks. Day 7 - Had a busy day with family and partner and was actively walking because of this. Fatigue set in and a terrible headache followed. Day 8 - Had 1 week Post Op appointment today. Incisions have healed beautifully and the nurse explained in specific detail what I can and can't do. How to massage my cleavage and what exercises I am able to engage in at the four week mark. She also told me to begin massaging incisions and full breasts at the three mark and mentioned being able to go swimming when they'd fully scabbed over.
  10. I found I would start the night in an upright sleeping position and wake almost flat like you've described. I don't know if you have a boomerang pillow but I bought one and it's been my lifeline. It supports my back, makes sleeping a million times more comfy and stops me from slipping and sliding. Hopefully you feel better and ice, pain meds and lots of rest pick you back up! X
  11. I'm definitely into fitness as well although I didn't take sizing into consideration I more went with what my surgeon recommended. He made sure the overall size catered to my lifestyle. Has your surgeon recommended these sizes for you?
  12. I'm 170cm tall, started as a 12B and my surgeon put 345cc round implants in me. I'm only a week post up but feel free to send me a FR so you can browse my gallery. I've been told it should bring me to a D-DD but again it's very early days so it's a bit hard to tell!
  13. My boyfriend at first was very unsupportive because we had differing views towards breast augmentation. There was always tension when I addressed the topic and an argument of some sort would always arise. At the end of the day I told him this is something I want to do for me. I let him know I valued his opinion and respected what he thought but regardless of his view the surgery was going to go ahead. That was that...we left it, I continued making arrangements, and in his own time he accepted I was going to do this despite what he and everybody else thought. It wasn't easy and I had to ignore the hurt he caused me but sticking to plans actually earnt his respect...his support followed. Sometimes keeping things simple in the hardest of situations works out best. He will probably try to bait you and cause arguments but at the end of the day he's your partner. He will realise you are an independent person that makes decisions for herself and come around. Patience is key!
  14. The smile on your face is amazing to see ? It tells me your confidence has already sky-rocketed! Correct me if I'm wrong but it's definitely what I notice when I look at the photo! & wow, stunning results, you must be so pleased!
  15. Lol, yes! I ate pretty much everything out of the cupboard when I came home. How are you feeling!?
  16. @Picojunie Can I send you a FR? I have 345cc HP on both sides. Slight size difference but similar so I'd love to follow your progress and see pictures!
  17. I'd wait until morning, one dose missed of antibiotics doesn't matter too much. I'm taking Ibilex (Cephalexin) 500mg. I have 1 every 6 hours & from memory there's 20 tablets all up which is enough to last 5 days.
  18. Funny that he hasn't prescribed any...maybe get into contact with him if you can. It's safer to take them, especially in the first week when your incisions are doing most of their healing.
  19. It sounds like you've been very lucky in terms of pain! I hope it's as smooth throughout the whole recovery for you! X Can't wait to see the pictures!
  20. Each morning I wake up feeling like I've been hit by a baseball bat but otherwise I can't say I've felt that general level of pain. I'm day 3 and have moved on to only panadol so it's been pretty easy for me. One thing I've noticed is I'm slightly bruised under my arms. Do you have bruising or has it not come out yet?
  21. I had a runny nose and sore throat on the day of surgery but it still went ahead. They checked my vitals (temperature, blood pressure & heartrate) and everything was normal so they decided to proceed. I was advised to stop taking vitamins a week leading up to surgery so I gargled warm water mixed with salt. I took it in the morning, around lunch time, and before bed making sure I mixed in three teaspoons of salt in the water. Didn't stop until the whole glass was gone! Afterwards, if you feel a stinging sensation in your throat and nose then it's a positive sign because the salt targets the bacteria in those areas. I also drank a warm honey tea before bed which helped with the sore throat and sleep! Best of luck Hun! X
  22. Alright, I'll switch the metamucil for the laxative and see if that unclogs me. When you say you had four do you mean at once or spread out over the day?
  23. They're already looking so great! How has your recovery been so far, pain wise etc?
  24. So do you think I should start taking Coloxyl? I've been on metamucil for a day and a bit now and have been gassy but otherwise nothing. My only worry is after taking Coloxyl an unexpected explosion will happen. Have you gone to the bathroom at all since taking them? If you don't feel comfortable answering that's fine I just want an idea of what to expect.
  • Create New...