Search the Community
Showing results for tags ' silicone'.
Found 2 results
I went for an ultrasound two day's ago for swelling and excruciating pain I have been having in both breasts, I have a six month old so thought it was hormonal however it was confirmed yesterday both my breast implants have ruptured. My initial surgeon was Dr Downey but he has retired. My doctor has sent off forms to our public hospital but I'm not sure of the waiting time and if I should just contact a surgeon privately on the gold coast or brisbane. I've been told they need to be removed I'm scared to go through this again so I don't think I want new implants and financially im not in the situation i was when i had the implants put in. I'm worried how I'm going to look once removed as my implants are 650. Any advice would be appreciated.
I'm currently considering a breast revision through Dr Cary Kailis, have any of you girls used him & if so what were your results. I currently have 520CC, i am looking to upgrade to 695cc to close up wide cleavage gap & also as I'm not entirely happy with the size they seem quite small. for girls who've gone bigger implants have you needed a lift within a short time after having them or any other possible complications? rippling is it better to stay with the textured cohesive gel implants I currently have or switch to smooth? I'm getting alot of conflicting advise as to which reduces rippling with minimal breast tissue. thanks girls ☺