Sign in to follow this  
boobsrus

Sensitive nipples

Did you get sensitive nipples and how long did it last? It is driving me insane. I'm am nearly 3.5 weeks post op and in the last week my nipples have become so sensitive and hurt to touch or when clothes rub on them.

Oh honey I saw the title of this thread and immediately had to comment.....

Did you say sensitive nipples!!!! Hells bells mine where on fire and rock hard from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep at night it really tested my pain threshold lol!!!

For it started at around 10days post op and to be completely honest finished a bit over a month post op, for me anyway some ladies are different....the only relief I got was a warm wheat bag at night resting on them when I was watching tv on the lounge...

On top of sensitive nipples I got the itchy tits terribly as well from all the stretching and settling they where doing....

Oh honey i feel for you right now, however a couple of weeks and you will be fine :) xo

A couple of ladies on this forum experienced exactly the same ;)

A whole month!! Im 8 days post op and mine have been on FIRE the last 2 days thankfully not on high beam yet though! Im definitely going to try the hot wheat bag. Another thing u could try is those sticky silicone nipple covers. U can get them from bras and things. That should stop them rubbing on clothing and hide them if u need too.

A whole month!! Im 8 days post op and mine have been on FIRE the last 2 days thankfully not on high beam yet though! Im definitely going to try the hot wheat bag. Another thing u could try is those sticky silicone nipple covers. U can get them from bras and things. That should stop them rubbing on clothing and hide them if u need too.

Sorry honey I can't sugar it hey cos bugger me it was the worst part of the whole BA process as well as the itching for me anyway :)

Yeah Libby got those nipple covers cos hers where the same, she recommends them as well :)

OMG!!! The fire burn sensitivity was the worse I wincing at the thought of it now

Yes girls silicone nipple covers are a god sent. $6 for 3 pairs of ebay and they are reuseable. I couldn't shower or anything without them hurting like hell. Mine are just settling now at one month 4 days. I still get little stabby pains but not continously hurting. I started round week two. Oh and wheat packs helped to. But make sure not to hot.

Oh God 7 months - I'll go crazy if it lasts that long. Hubby is getting the shits lol cos he can't touch them. He keeps saying you've got these great tits and now I can't even touch them (men!!!)

hahahaha my hubby is already telling me his plans for my new lady lumps that I'm getting next week already. he's gonna have blue balls for a couple of weeks lol.

Have you tried the silicone gel nipple pads you can get from the baby section in the supermarkets they are for breast feeding mums. I found them to be very soothing. You can put them in the fridge too

Mine are not sensitive anymore but they do take a battering cos I'm still getting used to my new dimensions and often whack them on the shower door when exiting the shower. Lol

Ha ha maynegirl I had to laugh at this! I am a bit worried of this happening also as I have been wearing extra padding the last few weeks to at least make it less noticeable to my clients etc and have found I've been bumping in to doors. The extra padding isn't even as big as the implants will be so I think I may struggle! Just hope I don't do any damage to my new boobs!!!!

Haha maynegirl you've got hazardous boobs!! Thanks goodness I'm not whacking into anything. My partner's gone to do the grocery shopping so I've told him to search the baby aisle to see if he can find nursing nipple pads lol

Mine are not sensitive anymore but they do take a battering cos I'm still getting used to my new dimensions and often whack them on the shower door when exiting the shower. Lol

HAHAHA! Your poor nipples! Lol

hahahaha my hubby is already telling me his plans for my new lady lumps that I'm getting next week already. he's gonna have blue balls for a couple of weeks lol.

He might not have blue balls for too long, we've done it three times this week already lol it's a little difficult keeping his mind on the job when he's soaping me up helping me shower and dry off :p just have to go slow and gentle and keep them supported and it's been fine :)