Sign in to follow this  
little82

Unsure on my size !

I am 163 and 65kg and just had 325 over the muscle and im extremely happy with my results, once the swelling goes down i think i will be a 14D according to the bras n things website sizing, but even without the sizing in terms of the look, it looks sexy without being too big and is still what i would consider big for me, any smaller and i wouldnt have that wow factor, that just my personal experience anyway, im very happy with the size

I bumped a few for you, I'm not really an exerciser so can't tell you personally but lots of ladies are. They do recommend overs for active lifestyle as the recovery is fast and there is no pec muscle involvement (that's what takes so long to heal etc)

I know but the implant sits better under the muscle ! I love exercise and working as a Physio it's in my blood!

This is not necessarily true. Heaps of girls have overs with fantastic results. It depends on how much breast tissue you start with to cover the implant.

I was barely an A myself and I had enough tissue to cover the implant. It varies from person to person and the surgeon will recommend the best placement based on their experience, the look you are trying to acheive, your lifestyle and your body build.

I was barely an A myself and I had enough tissue to cover the implant. It varies from person to person and the surgeon will recommend the best placement based on their experience, the look you are trying to acheive, your lifestyle and your body build.

I am barely an A also, but had enough skin, tissue etc for overs/subfascial (same as you Danielle). Considering this and my lifestyle it was a good option for me. But yes everyone is different, and so is every surgeon!!! Subfascial does provide a bit more support than subglandular I do believe?!

Danielle how are you going I see you are 8 days post op! I have my surgery Monday!!! Your pics look great congrats