Sign in to follow this  
small@thewaist

any PIAC - DR NARUPON girls???

hi ladies

my surgery is like 14 days away in phuket @piac. any ladies that have had dr

Narupon. I'm booked for 19th Dec and getting way way nervous. could you please let me know your experience? do you guys know if he does the transaxillary incision or anyone had this incision with him?

Hi Small, yes I was a client of Dr Narupon, thankful for the lovely people of Lotus Medical International setting me up with the right doctor for my Breast implants and I too was scared, but they really looked after me, and yes he does do the Transaxillary incision, I was wanting this too... he is very careful, very thorough and takes you through everything step by step..

Was very happy having surgery with him...

All the best Small, I am sure you will be satisfied...

He is a fantastic surgeon hun. You will be in great hands with him. I showed him some pics of what I liked and he knew exactly what I needed to get it. I could not be happier. He's very thorough and easy to talk to and so gentle! I had crease incision so can't help with that.

@jeanny..hi girl, thanks so much for your response i just haven't heard or seen much of his work, times drawing closer and I'm getting nervy lol

reading your post makes me feel confident in my decision, plus i know his credentials are top class. what did you have done and how much was the costing? i was given an estimate of $115,000thb - 130,000 thbt for my estimate. did you have drains at all? how long did you stay for? I'm there in total 18 days. but surgery on 19th dec so i will have 15 days total to heal up. I'm hoping thats good as they did recommend no less than 10-12 days.

I had normal BA, 550cc HP Round overs. Was $115,000thb plus an extra I think $200AU while I was over there for the extra 50cc. Up to 500cc is included.

I did have drains. I stayed in hospy 1 night and the drains were removed first thing in the morning. We stayed in Phuket for 10days. 15 days would be awesome!!

I'm a Dr Narupon girl as well. Love him. He is so gentle and sweet. Made me feel really comfortable and confident in the decision I was making. He was great at the follow up as well. I had drains over night as well but were no bother and painless coming out. My girls are taking their time to settle (lefty more specifically - but he mentioned at post op that lefty was very tight and could take it's time to relax) but I'm confident the end result is going to be great. My only complaint is a didn't chose the biggest option he gave me....boob greed and all lol.

I've got photo's up of the first few days and am updating weekly now. Feel free to FR.

xx

@isthishappening….hi girl, thanks for the reply I'm just trying to get as much opinion and info on Dr Narupon as possible. ill be there total of 18 days but surgery on the 19th dec, i will have about 15 days healing time. I'm excited but extremely nervous now too..tryna keep my cool. i hope his cool with a few post op visits coz i plan on taking advantage of this while I'm there.

i see you have 2 diff size implants, was this for symmetry purposes, if so can you notice a diff ? thats me in my avatar I'm natural 30/32D and i have my right boob slightly bigger so thinking i will have to have 2 diff sizes to create illusion of even volume lol.

Does he provide the post op bra? does he utilise straps for the settling?I've bought a kazillion ahh bras too for just incase , my bf thinks I'm cray cray with a suitcase flu of these lol

oh please excuse my million questions :)

Yep I was uneven so he used the different sizes. We picked what I wanted based on the larger side and then he worked out how to match it.

He gives you a bra the next morning after the drains are taken out. I didn't have a strap so don't know if he uses them in some cases or not.

You've got plenty of time there, just ask all the questions of him you need, he is very patient.

Are you with an agency?

yea I'm with global health travel but this was a favour to get me sorted for surgery in Phuket as my original surgery was booked for bangkok but the surgeon pulled out on me and the second surgeon said he can't do surgery the time I'm there. so the lovely Karin sorted me out by organising PIAC referral.

I'm just so pleased to hear you ladies say his patient and gentle, is his english good? I'm assuming it would be but just thought id ask.

AHHHHH… getting excited with every sleep ut don't think its dawned on me yet I'm having surgery.lol