Sign in to follow this  
hj1201

Nuance / Anatomical - 395cc or 440cc?

Hi everyone, I'm currently a small 32C and wish to be a full D or small DD. I had my first consultation and my measurements are 13cm wide and 10.5cm high. The surgeon recommended nuance implants which I'm happy with as I want a more natural look.

The choices I have with these implants are 395cc or 440cc. I'm leaning towards the 440cc but I'm worried that they'll be a little to big for my frame - 5'3 and 56kg. I also dont want to go too small which seems to be everyone's dilemma! I do have a large ribcage and fairly wide shoulders.

The surgeon also recommended an internal lift as I have minor sagging and I will get a better result. Appreciate any advice and feedback. Thank you

post-14114-140437354641_thumb.jpg

Edited by hj1201
added picture

In saying that 440cc is only a little more but will get you to an E cup this may suit your frame if you have wide shoulders and larger rib cage. It's really up to you. Let your surgeon know what results your after, they usually know best.

Thanks katvo - good luck tomorrow! I'll look out for your results.

Thanks Blondiesgirls, your advice has really helped :) The surgeon said that the 440 cc won't be too big for me but might get me to a mid DD while the 395 cc could be mid to full D. Even though i was really happy with the PS, I'll probably get a second opinion as I don't want to end up being an E!

Hi hj1201, we have similar stats and I was a 34C and got 310cc nuance implants. My op was only 4 weeks ago so I haven't been measured yet but I'm wearing a DD bra at the moment. I reckon I might be slightly bigger once they settle completely. I'll send you a FR so you can check out my photos 😊

Hi hj1201, we have similar stats and I was a 34C and got 310cc nuance implants. My op was only 4 weeks ago so I haven't been measured yet but I'm wearing a DD bra at the moment. I reckon I might be slightly bigger once they settle completely. I'll send you a FR so you can check out my photos 

Hi JessiE,

i had my consult today and was recommended teardrop opticon (polytech's equivalent to nuance shape) in either 335cc high profile or 360 or 400 extra high profile. He said in that brand the XHP was like high profile and the HP was like moderate profile though. My BWD is 12.3 on right and slightly longer on left side.

I am worried about going too big, though I am starting from almost nothing. Was told the 400 would just get me to a D, but probably wear DD bras. Not keen on wearing any bigger than that ;)

Would love to check out your results if that's ok :)

FR accepted Sapphire19 😊 on girls our hight you need at least 100cc per cup so 400 sounds spot on for a D cup. I think you'd be surprised how much you can hide a D cup, I'm tracking at around a DD at the moment 😊 will you be going with Rastogi? He's one of the vest in the business and does amazing work!

Hi hj1201, we have similar stats and I was a 34C and got 310cc nuance implants. My op was only 4 weeks ago so I haven't been measured yet but I'm wearing a DD bra at the moment. I reckon I might be slightly bigger once they settle completely. I'll send you a FR so you can check out my photos 

Thanks JessiE! I've had a look at your pics and you look fantastic! I hope my results look as good as yours :)

FR accepted Sapphire19  on girls our hight you need at least 100cc per cup so 400 sounds spot on for a D cup. I think you'd be surprised how much you can hide a D cup, I'm tracking at around a DD at the moment  will you be going with Rastogi? He's one of the vest in the business and does amazing work!

Hi JessiE, yes going with Dr Rastogi ... thanks for the reassurance :) I agree with hj1201 - your result is fantastic!

Hi hj1201 :) There shouldn't be too much difference in the sizes you're choosing from, but my surgeon said 400cc would give me a D (but only just). You are already a small C cup (and I'm starting from a nothing cup), plus we have similar stats with you being a bit shorter and lighter, so I would think that 395cc should give you at least the upper end of the D scale. I am getting a similar implant to the nuance teardrop. Good luck with making your decision.

Thanks everyone for your input. My surgery is 2 weeks away and I've decided on 395 cc nuance.

I'm also getting an internal lift which doesn't have any additional scarring. Has anyone else had this procedure?