Sign in to follow this  
little82

24hr to decide on size !

Still in conflict over my size !

Can Anyone give me more insite on their post op size. I'm torn between 290cc and 330cc

How much size do you loose post op?

I work as a Physio too so I don't want my clients knowing I have them ! :/

Help!!!

Go 330cc then u cant regret yr decision. It really is only 40ml difference which is nothing. I went from 325cc to 345cc and love them. If going under muscle u lose around 30ml anyway. Well thats what I was told. If men i would get the 330. Ive sent u friend request to check out my photos.

Depends how big you are and what you want to look like. It might not be a big difference once they're in but if you're worried about people noticing then maybe smaller would be better? It's not much, 40cc is a few tablespoons but I took ages to decide. I liked how the 250sizers looked and so went with 275 and of course telling my surgeon I wanted to fill out the deflated breasts I had he recommended 275 to do the job, I could have gone bigger but I didn't want them to be too obvious. I wanted a natural look for my body shape and size, something larger cc may look natural on you but not on me and vice versa.

Some women get really large ones and although they might think they look 'normal' size they're very much above average it's just that they're used to seeing them big and anything else may be small by comparison. It all depends on the look you want in the end, but good luck making your decision :)

Who we you having it done by?

I think they will look smaller once in.

What made you go 300? I've seen posts of girls going up to 500-600cc and still wanting bigger :/

Im going 300cc coz thats my max for my size im 163cm 48kgs with 10cm bwd nd he rekons ill get a c but seen some girls wearing d or dd bras depending...

when I was at bras and things getting my fitting last week, the ladies told me a D to DD even E is most popular size these days, it seems to be the average sizing, she said cup DD and E in the sales are the ones the sell out first, I was like holy moly haha. must be all the hormones in the chicken.

Go the bigger size, then there's no regrets. I went as big as I could fit, & would hv gone bigger if I could've fit more! I'm only small, but my pre baby boobs were always large and my breast feeding boobs were beautiful big FF's! It def depends on what you are used to, and what look you want. When wearing clothes my 480's look completely normal and not big at all.

Go the bigger size, then there's no regrets. I went as big as I could fit, & would hv gone bigger if I could've fit more! I'm only small, but my pre baby boobs were always large and my breast feeding boobs were beautiful big FF's! It def depends on what you are used to, and what look you want. When wearing clothes my 480's look completely normal and not big at all.

Mayhem

I have sent you a friend request. My surgery is tomorrow and still unsure if sizing... Thinking 400cc, and would love to see your pics, Im a bit bigger than you

Thanks in advance

A

Mayhem

I have sent you a friend request. My surgery is tomorrow and still unsure if sizing... Thinking 400cc, and would love to see your pics, Im a bit bigger than you

Thanks in advance

A

no probs Hun, will accept now, and all the best for tomorrow!! X

Mayhem

Thanks in advance

A

ajh1483 all the best for tomorrow :) My surgeon is ordering in 360 and 400 and I'm feeling confused at the moment. Will send you a FR so I can follow your journey if that's ok