Sign in to follow this  
Sophiemp123

PIAC and Payment

Hi Girls who are heading to PIAC what is your method of payment? I was originally going to transfer my savings on to a travel credit card and pay with that but then my friend mentioned that it locks in the exchange rate as it is now... now I have no idea about exchange rate! is it likely to change much between now and when I leave in 25 days? She suggested paying cash but Im not keen on carrying that much cash around with me! another idea my partner had was transferring my savings on to my credit card and using my credit card to pay? Thanks guys!

my partner has a salary packaging card which is pretty much a visa credit card, you just can't draw out fro it. we are paying half with that and then the other half will come out my master debit card. I'm hoping all be good with that. I'm also kinda hoping my boobs aren't any more than 130,000 which i was quoted for dual plane, mentor smooth rounds and just normal straight forward BA i was quoted 115000. atm its between $3893- $4490…..AUD when i checked. my boob budget is 5k lol so kinda hope exchange stays like this

my partner has a salary packaging card which is pretty much a visa credit card, you just can't draw out fro it. we are paying half with that and then the other half will come out my master debit card. I'm hoping all be good with that. I'm also kinda hoping my boobs aren't any more than 130,000 which i was quoted for dual plane, mentor smooth rounds and just normal straight forward BA i was quoted 115000. atm its between $3893- $4490…..AUD when i checked. my boob budget is 5k lol so kinda hope exchange stays like this

thanks small@thewasit :) Yeah I hope they dont change the pricing too much! I was quoted 205000THB - 215000THB for the BA and lift so hopefully doesnt go up to much cos I budgeted 7k otherwise itwill eat in to my spending money! :( lol

yea i think its that much because if the lift for you, i think thats your standard price which i read on the list. i think you will be ok tho. fingers crossed for both f us lol

guess I've also picked high season tim of year tp travel and phuket is more expensive than bangkok for some reason. omg ur 4th jan, thats when i arrive back to perth. i leave next week monday 16th then surgery/ consult on 19th :)

yea i think its that much because if the lift for you, i think thats your standard price which i read on the list. i think you will be ok tho. fingers crossed for both f us lol

guess I've also picked high season tim of year tp travel and phuket is more expensive than bangkok for some reason. omg ur 4th jan, thats when i arrive back to perth. i leave next week monday 16th then surgery/ consult on 19th :)

Oh really! youll have to tell me how you go :D I know pattaya was soo much cheaper but phuket will be nicer and so many good reviews from piac :) You'll have to let me know how u go! what doctor are you having?

I ended up paying in Australian dollar with my debit card , n it was in accordance with the current rate. N yes the exchange rate changes very often if nit evey day . Originally when I booked in October and then nov got my quote the price went up twice for me but not by a lot maybe $200-300. I ended up paying $4,200 for mine which was 115,000 baht. Back when I checked the rate it would have been $3,800 or something . Pay in baht if you want to avoid fluctuation I suppose ?

Im 4 days post op n doing well, I'd also look into the price again coz that's quite steep ? $130,000 was for if I required a lift as my other quote from dr narupon.

Just for the record PIAC are awesome at dealing with payments and anything that could go wrong.

Apparently it's normal for cards to be declined the first time or other funny things to happen.

I had the 115000 and a bit to get by on ready on my travel card and was waiting for my extra spending money to transfer over from my latest pay. I ended up needing one teardrop which put my price up. They let me pay the 115000 after my consult and was going to pay the rest on surgery day the next day (was going to borrow my travel buddies card when she got out of surgery). Ended up paying the remaining amount when I was discharged. But they were lovely about it and very understanding.

That's true they are extremely accommodating they kept telling us not to worry about the card , coz as usual I was stressing hard over it not working.

So awesome u got two diff type implants , I swear they are like artist when it comes to perfecting the boobs lol bf calls them titty ninjas as he was quite in aw of the before and afters he saw. Plus he thought he was at office works buy stress balls coz they let him play with the diff implants , he wanted dr narupon to give him the smooth round implant that he was very happily squeezing . Some days I really wonder about men..lmao. He kept saying " see these smooth jelly ones feel like how ur boobs are now babe , u should get these " then dr narupon flipped the script about only using textured. So he was asking how does he plan on getting rough feeling things inside me to feel real.bahaha

oh lord n then last night he tells me he video my crying episode when I was coming to " I was upset they gave me small boobs" lol ..don't even ask ...I'm tryna get his phone so I can delete it lol