Sign in to follow this  
melwantinginfo

Looking for the best plastic surgeon - ( breast augmentation) in perth please?

Hi melwantinginfo

There are many great surgeons in Perth doing brilliant breast augmentations. Some others you may like to consider are: Anh Nguyen, Tim Hewitt, Mark Strahan. Dr Cary Kailis and Dr Tuan Pham are also great cosmetic surgeons.

Hi melwantinginfo

There are many great surgeons in Perth doing brilliant breast augmentations. Some others you may like to consider are: Anh Nguyen, Tim Hewitt, Mark Strahan. Dr Cary Kailis and Dr Tuan Pham are also great cosmetic surgeons.

Hi BodyPlus, I went on Dr Pham's website and saw he had FRACS after his name so I automatically assumed he is a plastic surgeon. But would that be for only certain procedures? I.e. nose jobs. Am a bit confused. I am looking for a BA but given I'm super nervous about surgery and it's taken me 10 years to psyche myself up I'm so excited and seriously looking into it now. BTW you've become a bit of a guru for me - I really appreciate the comments I've read of yours on this site xox

I loved dr lee obviously - he does decent sized implants but is very level headed when I saw him last week we were talking about me having babies and I said if I need a redo can I go bigger and he said I could but I probably one wouldn't need a redo and two we should keep implants in proportion to the body and to minimise health risks with going to big. I really liked the later comment as it made me realise he is so considerate of the woman's health not just the aesthetics of the surgery. I really respect him he operates with integrity.