Sign in to follow this  
Bozogirl23

Date from Hell...

If anyone gets a laugh out of this at my expense - excellent!! If anyone has some suggestions - even better!!

Tomorrow night will be the first night out for me and my partner in three years.... THREE YEARS...

Background info - 6 kids aged 13, 12, 11, 9, 2 and 3.. need I say more....

The following list are issues that I have:

1. It's two of my son's Graduation Night from Primary School - so we have two kids with us

2. My "runs hot runs cold" Sister In Law is coming with us

3. Wait for it..... my EX is also coming with us... Yes, that's right, took me 8 long years to escape from him and now I have to endure a night with him at our table.... on my first date in three years.... Not only that, he is also staying at our house for the night... There's a "I'm gonna jump you when I get home" passion killer right there...

4. He is a WANKER (am I allowed to say that on here?)

5. After one drink he is even more of a WANKER - I hang my head in shame at this particularly 'bad' past-relationship choice

6. I don't know a single other parent there - yes, bad mum, how can you not even know another parent at your children's school? (Well, in my defence they've only been there 7 months, but the first time I walked through the gates it became clear that I was non-existent because I was not wearing my diamond necklace, nor driving my brand new RangeRover)

and last but by no means least.....

7. I've coloured my hair today - myself - bright red... as in, BRIGHT red....

Any and all suggestions cheerfully accepted!

ha ha ha lol you're too funny :) and oh my gosh how do you do it with all those kids? I am killing myself looking after my 3 kids let alone 6 what a trooper of mum :) As long as you're their for kids that's is the main thing and you are so well done screw the women at school I can't tolerate snobs probably and how funny about your ex oh nooo lol

Oh that sounds like it's going to be a doozy of an evening. I don't have any advice other than to have fun and enjoy the night for your kids. I am curious to know why your ex is staying at your house? :p Maybe you could make mad passionate love with your partner and make it loud so your ex can hear you haha :D And lastly don't beat yourself up about not knowing any other parents at the school, I feel the same way about my sons school as he goes to a private high school and the Mum's are way to fancy for me. I'm a pick your kids up in tracky dacks kind of Mum lol.

I'm sorry I did get a laugh from your story. Maybe don't think,of it as a date, just a school,commitment. I'm sure your kids will appreciate that you're there. At least with the red hair they will be able to see you from the stage. Enjoy your night.

Bubblyumbum, I yell a lot lol 6 is really no different from 3, just means more fighting :)

DanielleB820, he's staying here because I'm way too nice and will do anything to make my kids happy. I'm a tracky dack fan too, I just zoom up to the school, yell "right, everybody out, go go go" and zoom off again, I cannot stand snobs, so one day I should think about rocking up in my dressing gown and waltzing in like I own the place haha.

TW2506, I'm glad you got a laugh, I try to find the funny side to everything :) and I'm actually starting to like my hair, at least the kids won't lose me!

i just wish I had my boobs with me, I could spend the night looking down my top admiring them!