Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

when will the pain go away?

So it's day 2 for me and very sore and swollen Im also very doped up, how long until I will feel comfortable with my breasts? I hope it's soon I am very sore and want my big titties dropped and fluffed how long does that take to happen? I know Im sounding very impatient sorry.

I actually still can't believe I have just had my boobs done :D 520cc They look massive but they suit me Im very happy with the size pray all goes good from here on out I'll be stopping of to see Dr Val before I leave for the airport in the morning just to show him and see how it's going and what to look out for.

Thank you too to everyone on this forum for being so helpful non judgmental and so supportive it's been really great to have your support through this journey.:o

Im feeling very emotional from my medication at the moment too. lol

as said, everyone is different, just from what I have picked up, a lot of the larger implants seem to be harder to recover from oh excluding maynegirl, she has had a great recovery, with me personally I think I was pretty lucky, but the first 2 to 5 days were the worse then you start to feel better and each day becomes easier.