Sign in to follow this  
Melmellll_

B A done today!

Hey everyone!

The day came today for my breast augmentation. I was so so nervous and scared but also excited. My experience through the surgery was great. All the staff at the cosmetic insitute were super kind and understanding. They helped me relax and made me very comfortable.

Now the healing process starts. I'm already bored and downloading Jim Carey movies to keep me entertainment. I'm very fit and was going gym 4-5 times a week. I cant keep still im such a worm tossing around. My chest feels stretched and tight.

The meds so far are great. Havent made me drowsy at all but. I haven't taken any endone tablets yet.. saving them for tomorrow apparently the second and third fay are unbearable :( uh oh!

Im currently on codapane forte and anti biotocs.

Does anyone have any advice for healing / post op? Also when do you think I should stat putting an ice pack on my chest?

Yayyyy i have titties :)

Look forward to hearing from you. I will eventually post before n after pics too. Willing to ansser any questions too.

Bring on two weeks! Come on time! Heheh. Yes definitely will Moderate rest and activity to keep myself sane :p

Congratulations!!!! Yay for boobies. Just take it easy, do not over do it. It is really important to follow your surgeons instructions! Oh and the whole sleeping thing sucks for about two weeks!

I am a daily fitness addict too so being on no exercise watch sucked! I started walking day three onwards and light elliptical machine week one onwards. I cranked up the cardio and heart rate two weeks post op and started running again 4-6 weeks later