Sign in to follow this  
Niksta10

Day 4 of new boobs

Just wanted to see what others had done regarding their bra after the BA. I am day 4 and have the lovely control bra I got after surgery p but I only have one and eventually I am going to have to wash it. Luckily Melbourne has been cold this week. What other bras or tops did you buy to use for the first few weeks. My size I presume will change for weeks if not months before I get measured properly. Any advice would be great

Hey Niksta,

How are you doing? haven't herd form you since your op on the same day as mine. are you happy? I have just been in a binder since the op but i was told to buy Crop tops to wear after the binder comes off. I have a lift and reduction tho and maybe its different care for BA.

Hi ladies I wore crop tops from kmart I picked them up for $5 and then I also got a pack of 2 soft bra tops from kmart as well, I would wear two at once to give extra support and the. Sleep with one of a night time on. I found that extra support was comforting as to much jiggle seemed to set my muscle off again and become sore by end of day...I now wear an underwire bra for daytime but still and will always wear crop to bed prevention of sagging again lol!! Paid a lot for these puppies got to protect them hehehe

I was in a lorna jane intimates soft bra for the first week (supplied by the dr) and I got a compressive support bra at the one week follow up appt. I bought two soft cotton crops as well to alternate when I have to wash the support bra. Can't wear wire for 6 weeks and like kazza I will be sleeping in a crop or soft bra forever haha I always did before anyway since they were saggy and I had to hold them in place.

I only have the one also that was the one inwoke up wearing. It's just a Lorna Jane bta. I was meant to receive two in my little take home kit but nothing. I'll def be questioning that at my follow up app.

Thanks for the bra options. Jenny and Melmelll I am going really a bit too well lol. Am off all pain meds except the odd panadol and anti inflam but have been almost pain free. I get the odd stab at the incision site and they feel very numb but I can move really well so I have to stop myself from overdoing it. I took the kids to school this morning so my first drive in a week and all was good. Boobenvy I cant remember what I messaged you about but I cant seem to find it on my end either so not sure. It may have been about uploading poictures as I still have not worked that one out yet. Anyway all is good and I am going to have a look at the lorna Jane bras as I love them :)

So I had my first follow up app since my op and have been given a compression bra and been told to wear this most of the time and def to bed. So now have this one to wear most the time and then now have 3 soft cotton sports bras to wear when I wash the compression bra. First day and I can't wait for it to go.