Sign in to follow this  
hannah

Got my boobs today!

Wow I have boobs!

I had my surgery at the Cosmetic Institute in Sydney my doctor was Dr Lee and I got HP 360cc's unders

At the moment I'm not in any pain it just feels like I've done chest at the gym :)

I haven't been nauseous at all :) which is good

i can't believe how quick it was and the staff are really very nice I felt very comfortable from the moment I arrived.

I took a bromelain and I've been taking arnica. Does it matter when I take arnica? Should I be having it when I haven't eaten?

That's awesome, congrats!! I'm booked in with Dr Lee on Monday, I'm very excited.

I'm sending you a FR now, hope that's ok :-)

Are you happy with your size? I've chosen 390cc but not sure if that is going to be a bit big, wanting a full c - small d result after op

Hey girls I did it, I came home in one piece! All I can say is that my ass bone is so sore from laying in a weird position. My boobs are just a little sore and it feels like I'm gonna squirt milk in someone's face if I take this bra off hahhaha. I'm just expecting the worst pain when all this stuff wears off. I will post my story and before and after photos when I can so you girls can check out my new titties.

congrats hannah we have boobs!

That's awesome, congrats!! I'm booked in with Dr Lee on Monday, I'm very excited.

Are you happy with your size? I've chosen 390cc but not sure if that is going to be a bit big, wanting a full c - small d result after op

No problem I will accept your FR

i would've love to have gone 390! But 360 was the biggest I could go. What did Dr Lee say at your consult? Depending on your measurements you'll probably get the C/D you want. Especially if you are tall. I was freaking out abut this morning about size thinking what if they are too big but I am glad I went the biggest I can go as I am having a bit of boob greed now haha.

Hey girls I did it, I came home in one piece! All I can say is that my ass bone is so sore from laying in a weird position. My boobs are just a little sore and it feels like I'm gonna squirt milk in someone's face if I take this bra off hahhaha. I'm just expecting the worst pain when all this stuff wears off. I will post my story and before and after photos when I can so you girls can check out my new titties.

congrats hannah we have boobs!

Congrats! How exciting :) I'm thinking day 2 isn't going to be as good as day 1! How are yours looking ATM? Mine sort of resemble torpedoes haha

Congrats! How exciting :) I'm thinking day 2 isn't going to be as good as day 1! How are yours looking ATM? Mine sort of resemble torpedoes haha

hahaha mine too, I kinda feel like Madonna at the moment. It looks like my left one is more swollen maybe because it was the smaller boob. It's so funny I can't help but keep looking down at my boobs.

Woohoo welcome to the other side! I hope your enjoying that packet of tim tams! Was it you that got the natrelle 410s?

Hahahah that's the first thing I asked for when I got home babe! I got the normal 360cc hp unders.

Sending a FR, would love to follow your progress :)