Sign in to follow this  
libby1

off for spray tan

Rach! Good to see an old face back! I bought my machine from Roxtan and I buy the solution from adoretanning.com

i know Chinchilla on here was selling her whole set up dead cheap (Sydney area) you should contact her to see if it's sold. It def takes practice!

Rach! Good to see an old face back! I bought my machine from Roxtan and I buy the solution from adoretanning.com

i know Chinchilla on here was selling her whole set up dead cheap (Sydney area) you should contact her to see if it's sold. It def takes practice!

THANKYOU!

I don't post alot anymore, I think some girls that were on here before kinda got my back up a bit.

like it was forbidden to have an opinion, I'm sure u know what in talking about.

but there are a few oldies from back in the day that I loved, which don't appear to be active anymore.

hope your doing well with every aspect of your life, work, home and love life!

When my husband moved out I converted his paint sprayer to a tan sprayer. It works great, I just turn it down to a finer spray. Bought a tent off ebay for $20. Too bad I cant spray myself, as my friend that used to do it for me pregnant and heard that it gives you cancer (another old wives tale).

I've already investigated the fake tanning while pregnant and the doc says its fine - coco bump for me :)

keira are u using a stretch mark cream? Have you tried gradual tanners?

Hey Inde I've tried bio oil on them for a while but it didnt actually do anything so I stopped. Do you think the gradual tanners will work?

Kiera, I have stretch marks on the backs of my legs and they're really bad I hate them. I've never had a spray tan or fake tan of any sort but was going to suggest something like the st tropez which is a tan you rub on?

Kiera, I have stretch marks on the backs of my legs and they're really bad I hate them. I've never had a spray tan or fake tan of any sort but was going to suggest something like the st tropez which is a tan you rub on?

I have never tried fake tan as well but I have been thinking about it for a while but scared I was gonna botch it up.maynegirl said it makes it look worst so I'm scared to try it now.

One of the gradual cream ones might be worth a try, then u can see it in small stages and monitor if u can go further...

I'll check it out when I an move more freely thanks babe, 6 days and still finding it hard to lift my arms even and effort to wipe my ass sorry TMI hahaha.

Libby I've got the whole machine, tent, spray set up in the garage. I spray myself and no mess no cost. A litre of spray costs about $90 but lasts for months and months.

Thanks donatella. Might look into it. How do u do your back extra.

I'll check it out when I an move more freely thanks babe, 6 days and still finding it hard to lift my arms even and effort to wipe my ass sorry TMI hahaha.

lol,kieran u just cracked me up!

With bendy arms lol. If you have a hubby use him they're surprisingly good at it when you tell them to pretend it's a spray gun!
barhahaha ok, god I would probably come out looking like an ompa lompa if I let hubby do it hehe,