Sign in to follow this  
Grimas13

I LOVE my new Boobies!!

I am 3 and a half weeks post op and just love my new boobs!! They are everything I wanted plus more! I can't stop looking at them when I'm naked and my clothes have a new lease on life - everything fits better and looks better! Best thing I EVER did for myself

post-13858-140437354819_thumb.jpg

woohooo they r a beautiful set, I'm loving the look of them! what did u get ? size, incision, approach,type of implant?

i feel like such a pervert , the bf reckons Im worst than a dude now.. i just love boobs lol neways your boobies are hot.com lol

Thanks!! I was obsessed with boobs before I had mine done & now just obsessed with mine!! Lol I got 465ml Teardrop silimed High Profile Brazilian "fuzzies" under the muscle under the crease incision. Love them!! 😁

they look gorgeous, no wonder you are happy, im so glad I got the furries, im also soooooooooooo in love with mine, everytime I go to the bathroom I have to perve at myself haha, at 6wks post op im its still so sereal to me. best thing I have ever done apart from marriage and kids,

I love mine too. Yesterday when grocery shopping I got into my car and two young guys parked opposite me were having a good perv. I did have a cross over v neck dress on and a push-up bra. Then one one them says "your hot as, can I have your number". I just smiled and waved. That's never happened before. It made my week. Having new boobs has made me walk tall with my head high. I love them.

I love mine too. Yesterday when grocery shopping I got into my car and two young guys parked opposite me were having a good perv. I did have a cross over v neck dress on and a push-up bra. Then one one them says "your hot as, can I have your number". I just smiled and waved. That's never happened before. It made my week. Having new boobs has made me walk tall with my head high. I love them.

You go girl!! ;D

They look amazing Grimas!

Love stories like this. Im on day five now and am also guilty of perving at myself at every opportunity hahaha ive gotten exactly the look ive asked for and recovery is better than a minor hangover! i thought i wasnt meant to like them until they drop but love them already.. :)