Sign in to follow this  
KieraN

My boobie essay

Hello girls,

So it is my turn to write about my experience, it all started on the 12 Dec 2013 the day of my surgery I arrived at The Cosmetic Institute at 1pm, I sat there for about 5 minutes before a nurse came out to get me so I said bye to my husband and off he went to get some lunch, poor thing couldn't walk much cos he just had the snip not long ago and is not allowed to walk much so he pretty much came back after he ate and sat and waited for me sorry TMI lol.Anyways nurse took me into the waiting room and just double checked some details and got me to change into the sexy white shirt thingy and a cap and foot covers then she left. 2 minutes later Dr Lee came in and got me to model my sexy saggy boobs for him to take photos and then he drew on me and then he left. 2 minutes later another lovely lady came in and put a needle in my hand then walked me into the operating room where it was so bloody cold in there I was freezing my titts off, then got me to hop on the table and by then I was already feeling woozy, another guy came and and stuck some cold thing on my thighs and that is the last thing I remember. I woke up in recovery and apparently I was yapping in the nurses ear she said that I did not stop talking since the moment I opened my eyes what can I say I don't like it when the room is quiet there were a couple of girls in there as well and they were prob thinking shut the f up, oh well. Anyways in came hubby with my drugs he told me Dr Lee came out to see him and told him that surgery went for a bit longer than expected because my blood was oozing out I'm a bleeder so he had to go slower with me, thats nice to hear when you come out of surgery isn't it. Anyways they let us go home so I got in the car and hugged my pillow all the way home so the car ride wasn't too bad except when hubby turned corners and roundabouts.I was actually feeling ok until I stood up and it felt like my head was spinning I was losing my hearing and felt like I was gonna pass out apparently I looked like a ghost and that happened every time I sat up or got up, I think it was because I lost so much blood and I was starving my ass off so of course I had some tim tams and then proper food. So I wasn't in too much pain only the passing out feeling every now and then. It is day 2 now and I am feeling much better just walking like an old lady cos I'm scared I'll pop my stitches and my implants are gonna fall out hahaha oh and I haven't felt like passing out today so that was good.I tried to take some more photos of my new weird looking humps and it kinda ached a bit to have the bra off so sorry only 2 boring photos so far but when I feel better in a few days I'll take some more photos. Ok so that's it chicky babes hopefully it wasn't too boring for ya. Thanks to everyone that wished me luck and gave me so much advice which helped so much xoxo chatterbox girl.

You make me smile, when reading your posts I read them in the way I imagine you to sound when talking, really fast bubbly and with no gaps or breath in between....yes I am sending you are a little chatter box :) love it

So happy all went well you can now sit relax and let your new boobies heal...look forward to reading more on your recovery ;) xo

Yay! Congratulations on your new assets.

What cup size are you hoping for post BA?

thanks chicky babe, didnt really go in asking for a particular size I just wanted to fix my small saggy boobs so I'll be happy with whatever size.

Congrats! Enjoyed reading ur story :) I was a day before you at tci too :) I sent you a fr since we're at the same stage and similar stats we can see each others progress and give tips. All the best with the new girls :)

Thanks chicky, congrats to you too. Fr excepted