Sign in to follow this  
sissy

Thoughts on Garcinia Cambogia

Hi girls. Has anyone try garcinia cambogia formula at all. I don't like to use quick fix weight loss diets but rather eat healthy and exercise but would be nice if you could just drop a kilo or to in one week if you need too. Any thoughts?? There seems to be so many brands out there in this stuff.

Hi, my partner and I got it about a month ago. Some people say it really works for them. My partner doesn't think it worked for him. I noticed a slight change (half a kg - a kg) but because we have a lot going on lately, I never changed my eating habits and wasn't really excercising. I think if you a willing to stick to eating healthy it would work great but that's with most products.

Once the holidays are over, I'm going to try it again but it will be in conjunction with a healthier diet and a more strict exercise plan.

I've tried it and found it didn't do anything but my hubby said it helped him. I think if your going to try it you need to make sure it is pure. we have had some the had a pile of other stuff in it.