Sign in to follow this  
Megz

Surgery booked!!! :) wooo

So I have an official date!!! 6th February 2014!! I was already kinda knowing that I'd get them somewhere then, but finally bit the bullet and paid the deposit to secure the date.... I have slight anxiety so for me "committing" to booking a date was quite hard. I had to make sure everything was organised and do-able on my end- eg flights/accomodation/mentally preparing myself for it lol anyone else feel like going interstate is a huge deal? I've never been to Sydney!! Lol melbourne would of been easy! But then I wouldn't get Dr M :) I'm taking my partner and possibly my mum for support so I should be fine :) ahhh this is super exciting, I'm going to have boobs!!!

So I have an official date!!! 6th February 2014!! I was already kinda knowing that I'd get them somewhere then, but finally bit the bullet and paid the deposit to secure the date.... I have slight anxiety so for me "committing" to booking a date was quite hard. I had to make sure everything was organised and do-able on my end- eg flights/accomodation/mentally preparing myself for it lol anyone else feel like going interstate is a huge deal? I've never been to Sydney!! Lol melbourne would of been easy! But then I wouldn't get Dr M :) I'm taking my partner and possibly my mum for support so I should be fine :) ahhh this is super exciting, I'm going to have boobs!!!

Congrats chicky babe, now all you have to do is countdown the days which will go so quick.

Congratulations!!! 2 months away is REALLY not that far. I booked mine 6months ish in advance and honestly, time still FLEW. After a few weeks I forgot about it and carried on with my normal life and then BAM, it was like 1week to go.

Congrats Megz! I just started my countdown too...don't want too long to think about it as I'm already driving myself crazy with anxiety :eek: I am probably getting 400cc too and am practically a blank canvas. What size are you now and what should your end result be? :)

Congrats Megz! I just started my countdown too...don't want too long to think about it as I'm already driving myself crazy with anxiety :eek: I am probably getting 400cc too and am practically a blank canvas. What size are you now and what should your end result be? :)

Im a very flat B cup now.. If I had a narrower chest I'd probably be an A but pregnancy broadened me a bit... I've got some before pics up if you wanna take a look...

I was a DD breast feeding so I want D-DD size post op. :) dr said high 300-375cc will achieve a D and 400cc will be DD.. I'm going to try some on but I'm pretty sure I want 400cc :)

Eek megz I'm sharing ur anxiety/excitement. The other night I literally woke up having a anxiety attack! I finally booked/paid my deposit on Saturday for surgery in 4weeks! I've been on the forum for over a year, yet it all feels like its happening so quickly lol.

Eek megz I'm sharing ur anxiety/excitement. The other night I literally woke up having a anxiety attack! I finally booked/paid my deposit on Saturday for surgery in 4weeks! I've been on the forum for over a year, yet it all feels like its happening so quickly lol.

Wow 4 weeks will go so quick!! Can't wait to hear all about it :) glad I'm not the only one with heightened anxiety levels lol xx

Hey Megz, I'm booked in for Jan 14 with dr Miroshnik too! SO excited! Isn't he wonderful :)

I'm battling with the 375-400 question also.... Don't want boobie greed lol!

im also travelling to Sydney from interstate.

Hey Megz, I'm booked in for Jan 14 with dr Miroshnik too! SO excited! Isn't he wonderful :)

I'm battling with the 375-400 question also.... Don't want boobie greed lol!

im also travelling to Sydney from interstate.

thats awesome :) ill send you a FR so we can follow each others progress.. I'm def going 400cc :)

Got it! Accepted Megz! Just looked at your pics. Your wish list is exactly the boobs I want!! And you beforehand are almost identical to mine, but mine are more saggy after Breast feeding 3 kids :(

I have seen a girl on YouTube who got 400cc with Dr M and hers look great! I will see if I can post the link...

If you can't see it, just go to YouTube and type in - Cheryl De Beaute 400 CC

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=Hvi0gIYJmp4

Got it! Accepted Megz! Just looked at your pics. Your wish list is exactly the boobs I want!! And you beforehand are almost identical to mine, but mine are more saggy after Breast feeding 3 kids :(

I have seen a girl on YouTube who got 400cc with Dr M and hers look great! I will see if I can post the link...

If you can't see it, just go to YouTube and type in - Cheryl De Beaute 400 CC

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=Hvi0gIYJmp4

^^^ yes! I've already seen her and followed her progress :) she's hot!! , hers look great, I think she is narrower than me in the chest and body frame and 400cc look big on her so I think they'll look perfect on me :) big but not to big.. :)

That's pretty much what made me decide on the 400cc :)