Sign in to follow this  
Grimas13

Bras'n'Things

Wanted to share my fantastic customer service experience at BNT. I recently was properly fitted for new bras to fit my new assets and was given the most amazing service, advice and help during the fitting. I bought 3 new bras - happy as. Recently I was wearing one of the bras to do some shopping and could not stand wearing it! It was too tight and soooo uncomfortable I couldn't stand it! So I went to Kmart bought myself a cheap stretchy crop top and felt heaps better. During my shopping I thought I might just duck into BNT and see if I have the right fit. They happily measured me again and bought me the same bra in a larger cup size. Very comfortable! They then exchanged the bra on the spot no problem even though I'd been wearing it!! Was so impressed - THAT is remarkable customer service. For someone who rarely wore a bra pre-op who knew?? :D

Did they not fit you propally the 1st time round Grimas?

I thought they did and was measuring at a 10E which was tight so she gave me and I purchased a 12DD - feeling comfortable. When I went back she gave me 12E and that was HEAPS better :)

BnT I have found quite strange with their sizes. They have measured me at a 16D which is bigger & smaller than I was per op. I was a 14DD pre op. Anywhere else I go I fit a 14E. I'm happy that they swapped them for you, that is great customer service.