Sign in to follow this  
hannah

How long did you sleep upright?

Hey girls,

just windering how how long you slept upright for?

It's day 4, I have been able to sleep but my bottom is numb!

hey try putting a pillow under your ass I found that really helped my sore ass.

it's only 45 degrees so not so bad.. i just stayed on laptop til i was really tired each time and then it was easy to drift off to sleep. havent yet felt uncomfortable upright (maybe the u -shaped pillow helps) .. and i thought this would be the hardest part because im a stomach sleeper. amazing how we can adjust without probs when for a good cause :D

I am about day 6 and have been sleeping upright but would wake up several times in the night with a sore back. Last night I slept a bit flatter so instead of pillows under my back to keep me so upright I slept with just two pillows under my head. Swelling is no worse this mrining and I didn't wake up with pain either. I guess it depends how your boobs feel pain wise but I'm sure it's best to sleep upright for as long as possible to help with swelling etc

I have been sleeping for 7 days with 2 pillows and a tri pillow but my dr gave me temaze sleeping tabs as day 1 I had a really sore lower back and could not sleep. Tonight I am going to try no tablet as I need to drive kids to school in the morning and want to be drug free except for paradox. Mum gone home now and husband goes back to country to work tonight.