Sign in to follow this  
Lover

pussy piercing

Ok now ive got ur attenttion LOL.

as some of u may know a few months ago I got a special lil piercing to improve things with my hubby....WHICH WORKED!!!

I just read through my paperwork for my surgery and they said to remove all piercing before surgery....but I dont want to take this one out EVER lol. Do u think if I left it in they wouldnt notice??? I got a VCH piercing(google it). Im afraid it might close over? And im going to be in no state after surgery to try get the little bugger back in.

x

I would leave it in too and not say anything! I want one! Lol!

OMG its the most amazing thing ive ever done!!! And I did not feel a single thing when they done it! They put numbing cream on!

doooo ittt!!

I want one and was actually planning on getting it done when my boobs heal. I rang and spoke to the place that does it here and they never mentioned numbing cream. Did they put the numbing cream on or you? I thought it takes an hour for the numbing cream to take effect.

I want one and was actually planning on getting it done when my boobs heal. I rang and spoke to the place that does it here and they never mentioned numbing cream. Did they put the numbing cream on or you? I thought it takes an hour for the numbing cream to take effect.

Yes they put the cream on for me 1hr prior to my appt. Make sure u take a pad with u to put on after bcoz I bled like a b*tch lol. Ask for the cream! It was so weird to not feel a sting or pinch. It worked amazingly!

Amie I was seriously thinking about you and your piercing last night. I've been considering it too. What do you have to do for after care? Also I'm soooooo scared of getting an infection or something and my vagina getting all scarred up :/

Mrs B. The after care was just using no or little soap near that area and cleaning it with the spray they gave me. It really didnt hurt! And I was back in action after a week :)

bozogirl23~ when u have sex(guy on top) they rub on that area with their body(which I never knew) and it rubs on the piercing which stimulates the clit! I never had the big O during sex before I got this piercing. And during oral sex its the bombigity! But during sex it gives u external pleasure as well as internal!

OMG!!!!!! LOL. I'm so intrigued lol. I think I'd herd of this before but I didn't realise there was anything about it apart from It was just another place to get a piercing. lol. I SO WANNA GET ONE!!! : ) Did you go to a special place to get it done or just to a normal piercing place. This may change my whole out look on sex. ;-P[/QUOT

hahaha sissy! I just went to my local piercing place. I honestly have no words to explain how god dam amazing it is. Im married mother of 3, its so unlike me to have this but I was so sick of hating sex lol