Sign in to follow this  
Adelaide_girl

Average time take for boobs to fluff/drop/soften?

Hey girls!

A question for those who are further down the BA path than I, how long until you found your boobs softened? I'm only on day 6 but eager for them to come closer together and give me some cleavage lol. Sure everyone is different, but just thought I would put it out there!

Thanks <3

I am about 2 weeks post op and my breasts have dropped slightly but are still very high and I wanted to know exactly the same question :) I got textured high profile 520cc under the muscle and they are a little bit hard I wanted to get smooth but my surgeon didn't use them because smooth can cause cc, but they are softer then the textured :( bit bummed there but I really hope they do soften a lot more then they have. settle babies settle :p .

Mine softened at about the 3month mark - yes it was a very very slow process for me!!

Although my boobs have dropped a fair bit now (i am over 5months post op) they still have a lot of dropping to do. My surgeon said it will take a full year for me to see and feel the final result.

I started with very little breast tissue, so although mine are soft, they are not as soft as my friends who started as a natural C cup.

Ladies most of you I have FR so have a look at my drop and fluff pictures it started around 2 weeks post BA and dramatically changed over another 2 week period..... I have textured under's, now almost 2 months on they are soft squishy and very pliable ;) I never thought my D & F process would have happened as fast as it did for me.... :)

Like donatella .....I'm now 3 days post op and well my books are soft and they both sitting in same place and are not under my chin lol they look better every day to me. I got textured overs 350 n 375cc so I'm not sure if it's coz I got overs that they are soft early on..? I can squish them and partner can't believe it either when he pokes them lol he says they feel like how my natural boobs were pre op as they were full too and firm naturally. Surgeon did say I had good tissue and my implant is not huge so no tight skin and therefore won't be hard . Guess he was right I didn't quite get what he meant at the time