Sign in to follow this  
BreastDressed

Advice on flatter tummy!

Hi ladies. Would love some advice about this..

Has anyone had non-surgical treatments for tummy fat? or knows of a good exercise that can flatten the tummy? (yes, we've all heard that sit ups etc build muscle but dont get rid of the fatty cushion above it)

im 50kg and eat well but dont exercise much and now that ive had BA i cant start running as i was hoping to do.. not for a while anyway

it's as if everything i eat goes straight to the belly! lol even though im low carb.

would love advice how to tighten and tone this area as i dont plan to have a TT

thanks in advance! xx

Eat foods that burn fat! Drink plenty of water and if you can't run then do lots of squats, it'll burn fat and tighten your butt thighs at the same time..

Foods I eat more of that helps keep my belly flat- celery,cucumber,grapefruit,lean meat with salad, lots if berries. Drink green tea instead of normal tea. Coffee also helps speed the metabolism.. Not fatty lattes though, just instant coffee with a dash of milk, no sugar...

If you cut out your sugar intake that also helps... Planks help as well.. And general cardio :) hope that helps.. The biggest thing for me was minimising sugar intake. It's amazing how much sugar is in EVERYTHING! Sugar turns to fat. :)

Megs, thanks for that.. the diet you described is pretty much what i do :) (apart from occasional sugary dessert)

when can i start squatting .. im 4 days post BA op? glad it can help stomach area as well as tone thighs and butt :) what a bonus! thanks for quick response btw.. :) xx

I totally recommend squats too - they've done wonders for me. I think I started the 30 day squat challenge not long after my BA for that same reason of not being able to run.

No worries :) as I haven't had my BA yet I'm not sure as to when you can start doing squats.. Maybe ask Donatella she has heaps of info on that sort thing.. Or check with your dr :) how far along are you post op? Xx

Oh whoops just read 4 days post op ;) lol sorry...

Give your body some time to "heal" I would think... Maybe 1- 2 weeks? :/ not sure Hun, it would suck if you over do it and your swelling doesn't go down for longer.., you know your body best though..

Cardio exercises are the best for burning the belly fat.

Do jogging, running, swimming, cycling, and rope jumping on regular basis to burn the belly fat fast.

Along with these exercises also take some natural fat burning foods such as green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, fish, fish oil, green tea, and nuts etc.

adamprowse boot camp

Edited by Nicholas125