Sign in to follow this  
btra

Botox Melbourne - glabella - between eyebrows... help!!!

Hi all,

I'm from Melbourne wanting to get botox for between my brows but have no idea where to go and am scared of the possible side effects .... the internet is full of horror stories.

ANY help or experience or links would be excellent. If it helps..im 27 and have had nothing done previously.

I booked appointments but chickened out as I am scared!

Thank you to anyone who/if replies!

Cheers

:cool:

Hi there

i can't help you with Melbourne locations but I'm an injector and this area is very safe and effective to treat, the horror stories would be the dropped brow but this can be avoided with having your injector activate the muscles (so big frown) and the tail of the muscle looks like an arrow. So long as you stay within the region the is very little side effects to worry about, good luck :)

I see Dr Walde but he is in Frankston. I highly recommend him, he's done all my Botox & fillers for the last 5 years. Msg me if u want his details. I drive 40 mins to see him

This may be a little late but is anyone is looking at getting Botox in Melbourne they should see Dr Tass!! Dr Tass is the best and has clinics all over Melbourne. www.drtass.com.au I hope this helps someone :)