Sign in to follow this  
PrincessCairns

normal boob pain???

Ok so im 2 weeks post op and my one boob feels slightly uncomfy abit like its strained i cant quite explain the feeling but i dont know if its right and im sure like everyone im paro it cc...

It may just be because my shoulders a bit hunched who knows...

Any insight ?

If anything doesnt feel right contact ur surgeon hun. Im 3 weeks post op and on sunday morning woke up with a funning stinging pain internally around my incision site on my right side so I contacted my surgeon today and they want to check it out to make sure nothibg is wrong. Always better to be safe ratger than sorry

Hey princess cairns I've had what you are describing for the past 3 weeks. My surgeon said it is just swelling and to take nurofen. It is slightly better, not gone, I'm seeing him tmw morning to check that he still thinks it's swelling. Because I'm paranoid about cc too. I'm 50/50 whether it is or not. Just to confirm mine felt like a tightness especially below my nipple on my left breast, it's also still higher than my right.

Hey Jo31, its a complication post BA whereby the body forms excessive scar tissue around the implant, causing it to become hard, some people experience pain, a visible ripple, deformity and other abnormalities.

Ok so im 2 weeks post op and my one boob feels slightly uncomfy abit like its strained i cant quite explain the feeling but i dont know if its right and im sure like everyone im paro it cc...

It may just be because my shoulders a bit hunched who knows...

Any insight ?

Hi I don't think would be cc at this stage as u only 2. Weeks post op they say cc can occur from 2-3minths after surgery, yours could just be all the tissue and nerves healing I had this on my right I think I had mondor cord under my boob mine didn't show as much as others I've seen but when I lifted up my boob u could see it the cord and the pain of that is like a strained pulled muscle kind of feeling .

Hi I don't think would be cc at this stage as u only 2. Weeks post op they say cc can occur from 2-3minths after surgery, yours could just be all the tissue and nerves healing I had this on my right I think I had mondor cord under my boob mine didn't show as much as others I've seen but when I lifted up my boob u could see it the cord and the pain of that is like a strained pulled muscle kind of feeling .

Hi, can I ask you about the pulled muscle kind of feeling? I have a feeling like that in my left side, it goes from the side of my nipple across my boob to the inside of my boob. I've tried resting it, taking strain tablets etc but it hasn't gotten any better. I've seen my surgeon and he thinks it's fine but I'm not sure. I've had pulled muscles before and they haven't lasted this long - I'm 3 weeks post op. I also have two kids under 3 so hard to keeping resting all the time :) Did your pain go away and if so, how longer after surgery and did you take anything for it?

Hi, can I ask you about the pulled muscle kind of feeling? I have a feeling like that in my left side, it goes from the side of my nipple across my boob to the inside of my boob. I've tried resting it, taking strain tablets etc but it hasn't gotten any better. I've seen my surgeon and he thinks it's fine but I'm not sure. I've had pulled muscles before and they haven't lasted this long - I'm 3 weeks post op. I also have two kids under 3 so hard to keeping resting all the time :) Did your pain go away and if so, how longer after surgery and did you take anything for it?

Mine took a few weeks even if I turned or lifted on that side the pain really took my breath away but all good had no problems since