Sign in to follow this  
tll11

Not happy with size

Hi Ladies

I know its only early days sill (3 weeks post op) but what happens if your not happy happy with the size your surgeon has chosen for you? At my initial consult i told him i wanted between a D-DD and showed him pictures of the size i liked and hoped to be. Im now measuring only a C cup after all my swelling has gone done and although i love everything else about them i really wanted them to be bigger. Has anyone else been in this situation before and what did you do about it? Do i just suck it up and be happy with what i have got or do i say something to my surgeon? I cant afford to fork out another $15k to have them redone!

I had a look at your pics Hun, they look really good!! Definitely not small.. I would of thought at least a D cup.. Have you tried on different types of bras? Have you tried a D cup on was it to big? :/ I'm getting 400cc and my dr says ill get to a DD size. I. A tad smaller than you though.. When do you see your doctor next? Maybe wait another 3 weeks till they "fluff" more ..

Using the bras n things measuring guide? But even just looking at them they dont look that big, everyone keeps saying oh thry are no where near as big as i thought they would be. I thought 450cc, as recommended by my surgeon, was going to be way to big. They are a 13cm wide implant though.

Thanks megz, those pics i still had a fair bit of swelling, thats all gone now and they have lost a lot of the size. Havent tried on any bras yet. Im not allowed in them until 6 weeks post op. Just going off measurements and even just looking at them.

I don't think they look smaller in fact In fact I think they look rounder, and settling well :)

I'm sure you're allowed to put a bra on for 2 minutes just to see what fits? I've seen a few girls put them on for their hubbies entertainment ;) put your mind at rest and go try some on.. That's what I'd do :) xx I've also read don't follow the measuring guide online coz its never accurate xx

Thanks ladies. I will wait another 3 weeks and see how they are going then. Maybe i will be happier with them once i can wear nice bras instead of these horrid crop tops that make me look like i have no boobs at all!

Bras n things online measuring guide told me I was a 14c when I was 6 weeks post op and I was not happy. I went in there and was fitted in there and was told I was 12DD. I am now a 12E/F, depending on the bra, after the d&f process.

I hope they fluff out a bit more for you so u can get ur D-DD, I feel like mine are stagnant now too and was also wanting them bigger, even tho most ppl would say they are already large, still they are only what they used to be before they deflated, really was hoping for a bit bigger than my old boobs :/ I think most BA girls would probly be going through these feelings after surgery... Fingers crossed for a nice big fluff!! :) xxx

Thanks ladies, i went back and looked at my pre op photos and that has made me feel a hell of a lot better about them for now. And i totally agree isthishappening! So over these crop tops making them look tiny! Cant wait to get into some hot bras to show them off hehe

Yeah! You look very good at that picture. Please do not be concerned. You look fabulous!!! :D Sure you will realize sooner or later you did the right thing. Could you please tell me more about the post-op? I am hesitating to make an appointment at some of the clinics because I am not sure how it will work. I would like to hear real-life experiences and stories first. :)

I had 350cc teardrop dual plan 9 weeks ago, I was not even a AA before surgery. At 3 weeks I was measuring myself and using bra sizing on bra sites and was only a B cup. At 6 weeks I went into Bras N Things and got measured up. Woohoo I am a 10E or a 12DD. So don't worry just yet. I am sure with 450's you will be a D cup or more.