Sign in to follow this  
Meggie

In your opinion, who is the best doctor/clinic for a breast surgery in Australia?

Hi girls! :p

I was already talking about that... I am considering to do that surgery. My babies are so small. :o So, what would you recommend me? What is your experience? Tell me everything. There are too many information waiting for me to pick them up... I am sort of excited and concerned. My boyfriend wants my boobies get bigger. Am I silly because I am hesitating? What do you think? Where have you done your surgery? Who is your doctor? How was the post-op?

Cheers :D

In my opinion the first thing you really need to think about is are you doing this for yourself or your boyfriend. If it's not something you want to do 100% don't do it. There is so much information on here, just continue reading. Everyone's pre and post op experiences are different but overall positive and exciting. Do your research and know what YOU want.

Thanks, tw2506! :) I think it is not about my current boyfriend. I was always suffering because my boobies are that small. He simply recognized I have that problem and that's why he suggested me to do that. At the moment I am trying to collect as much information as I can and to decide what to do next.

My only regret is that i didnt do it sooner..

go for the best.. you'll have a better recovery, get the best results possible for both your health and the way your breasts look..

ive done heaps of research and seen many girls who had them done in the flesh, so happy to share my knowledge. fr me if you want

make sure when you go to surgeons websites that they have the "FRACS" logo.. this is a big enough surgery so you want an expert!

in my opinion, 3 of the very best are Dr Tavakoli, Dr Lim, Dr Miroshnik. I chose Tavakoli and am very happy

check out top surgeons websites and read advice from other members here,, it will prepare u so well that your choices will soon be clear for you. this site helped me heaps as well as the other research i did... xo