Sign in to follow this  
Rain

Post op!

Had surgery yesterday with Dr M in Bondi Junction.

Went with the 375cc textured, dual plane.

Was so nervous about waking up thinking they would be too big. Think it will equate to about a DD on me.

Was in a fair bit of pain post surgery but more so my upper back than breasts. Felt a bit like when you've been sick in bed for days and your body aches. It wouldn't stop spasming. Think perhaps from lying on the metal table?

had op about 4:30-5 and then was released about 11;30 pm. Took me a while to get back on my feet and get over the anaesthetic. Went home with meds and slept surprisingly well actually.

Woke up this morning and wasn't in pain at all. Have been a bit tender and am very very swollen but no pain. Have taken paracetamol only once and my other meds at about lunchtime.

I am swollen at top of breasts and around them but so swollen at sides underneath my armpits. Didn't expect that. So at the moment my boobs look extremely wide like they have way to much side boob. I'm wearing my post op bra so hopefully the swelling subsides soon and I can see what they really look like! Apparently wearing the bra helps to push the breasts together more??

feels so strange waking up with Breasts. I love it but think its gonna take some getting used to. Still doesn't feel real!

Congrats on your new boobs :) it's always nice hearing good outcomes

Yes it is strange waking up with boobs lol!! Side boob is nice and that should subside over the coming weeks, it will be a bit hard to shave under yr armpits for a while hehehe

Happy healing rest up

Congrats rain! I got 360cc and thought it was gonna be too big but I

really like them,at first they looked so weird but are starting to change so I like them more and more and even though I am still sore I'm already flashing myself in the mirror and my husband tells me to stop cos he gets excited every time he sees them.

kazza how am I gonna shave my armpits I'm still having some trouble lifting my arms, got a post op appointment on friday with hairy armpits.

congrats on new boobs! enjoy them :) im 6 days post op and walking around shops all day. i liked the rest of my bod before but today i was walking with so much pride.. im so happy with my large chest and i dont miss push up bras one bit!! lol

girls, i cant tell you how much i recommend laser hair removal. we will never want armpit hair and i had mine done and threw away the razor!

strangely im not having probs lifting my arms above my head though and have reached for some things in cupboards the past few days and lifted windows etc but i know i maybe shouldnt even though i feel fine..

Thank you all!

Yep don't know how I'll go with the shaving under there. May get the hubby to do it! Haha

They do look a bit strange and super swollen right now. Mainly the sides of me which isn't even the part of the breast

just can't wait to see them all healed up! I'm going away mid Jan which will be about 4 weeks post op so hoping they look semi decent by then! Can't wait to buy new bikinis to wear by the pool! Hehe

That's good to hearyaysoclose!

ive been feeling good and it is hard to make yourself not do much! Am enjoying being looked after though gotta admit! I've got 3 kids so any break is a good one!

What size did you go?

after a month you should look fine. every surgeon has a different approach but after 4 wks the swelling generally gets better for everyone from all ive heard.. whether they drop and fluff by then also is an individual thing

i went 445cc.. look a bit like Pammy haha since am thin but when they drop into place might look slightly smaller since i got a natural teardrop shape.

i loved the look of mine from the second i saw them tho and my recovery has been amazing. i feel them slightly when i wake in the morning but then i forget i had them done.. have to remind myself not to lift too much.

i think if u continue to take your panadeine for the first 2 days u will feel great. best to walk around a bit and not be bed ridden though.. some light activity is good for your body.. xo

(tried all my bikinis yesterday btw,.. omg am so happy hahaha i can fill non-padded bikinis and still have cleavage!!!)

ohh? im brunette (natural colour) but read that there are different lasers that can also target blonde hairs.. not 100% sure if it is as good but apparently they claim to be..

either way, your hubbies should be content to shave, massage your feet, go high and low for you.... well they should do that anyway but now with the ba ba bams they have to work extra hard!! hahahaha

Congrats on your new boobs!! I had very sore areas under arms and down sides, & still at 3 weeks PO feeling a bit of tenderness! By 4 weeks you should be feeling great and ready to holiday! :)