Sign in to follow this  
blondee

Recommendation for surgeons to perform re-do from overseas surgeon

Hi Ladies,

I had my initial surgery back in December 2011 with Dr Preeyaphas at Bangkok Hospital - 450cc round HP partials

I have never been entirely happy with the results as they dropped excessively low and without a bra on they look awful...

Since my surgery I have been blessed with a baby girl who is now three months old

I am looking into getting a lift and new larger implants as I am now having to go back to wearing a VS push up bra which is padded to make them look good :( its very depressing!!

I am willing to travel within Australia to see the right surgeon!!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Sorry to hear you're unhappy but sounds like you need a redo anyway after bub!

i would look into Eddy Doña, he's one of the only surgeons I know who aren't afraid of size and he's pretty well priced. I haven't used him but love his Facebook pics and have seen lots of amazing results here (2 girls have gone 620 and 800 with him woot woot).

Hi Ladies,

I had my initial surgery back in December 2011 with Dr Preeyaphas at Bangkok Hospital - 450cc round HP partials

I have never been entirely happy with the results as they dropped excessively low and without a bra on they look awful...

Since my surgery I have been blessed with a baby girl who is now three months old

I am looking into getting a lift and new larger implants as I am now having to go back to wearing a VS push up bra which is padded to make them look good :( its very depressing!!

I am willing to travel within Australia to see the right surgeon!!!!

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

I can highly recommend Dr Kim Harwood at the Rejuvenation Clinic in Brisbane - but he doesn't do lifts :( You never know you may not need one - no harm in sending them an email anyway :)

Misstikitiki: I dont know how much just for breasts you would need to get a quote. I had mine reduced in size along with a TT and it cost my 13K for both. but i know BA tend to be more expensive, i guess its the cost of the implants too.

I would suggest you see him as i had almost no bruising and he was so nice. and i am soooooo happy with my results.