Sign in to follow this  
BreastDressed

Think I have a problem..........

So i'm one week post op and i think ive become a bit boob obsessed lol

but seriously who else is in this phase? you spend any spare time checking them out? go shopping any spare moment you get? try on your existing clothes to see how they fit now??

It began when i set the date and then the lead up to it, im spending a lot of time on this! :D

Anyone else been the same?

I was so obsessed with mine and would spend upwards of an hour a night admiring them in the mirror right before my nightly shower. My partner was like what on earth do you keep doing in there lol. I don't do it any more for that long but I still admire them any chance I get lol

hahaahaha love that we're all in the same boat!

with the shopping, im trying things on and taking note so that i return on boxing day onwards and spend less on what i wanted .. i dont need more stuff so if anything is gone by then, my loss :D

lol @ mayne im sure your partner would have loved to join u in the hour long boob staring sessions! :D

libby, i assume yours have softened by now so u keep holding them?

im one wk post op and mine are still firm but i touched them lightly last night and there is sensation in my nips already! im so happy hahaha

it's funny.. when i go through the dept store aisles for home stuff, even though im not showing much cleavage i find that men are finding excuses to pass by the same aisle about 3 times hahaha they are already so easy to please and this is just another thing..... gotta love them!