Sign in to follow this  
panther love

3 weeks post op - breast reduction

I'm 3 weeks post surgery and I feel I'm obsessing with how they look!

did anyone else do this?

they feel good but now I think my nipples look too big for my size! Is that cause of still swelling? I'm stressing over the nipples looking too big and I can't go back and see my surgeon until week 2 of January! I'm going to drive myself crazy!

Has anyone else experienced this?

My nipples look bigger but better post surgery. Before they looked like nipples crying out to be on bigger boobs lol. If you imagine how much stretch your breast tissue has gone through I guess that's why! Do you have a pic? I'm sure they are fine mauve you just have to get used to them

Panther, don't worry! Just enjoy buying new clothes. Ghe surgeon would have reduced thd size of the nipple, but it may not be perfect. I also hsd a reduction and frankly, my nipples freak me out (just a bit) sometimes. But mostly not. It will take ages for the swelling to go down and everything to settle. Just hang jn there!

Hi Everyone,

Has anybody done a breast reduction with Dr Jake Lim, Castle Hill, Sydney? I was going to get it done in Jan 2014 but my surgeon had to undergo surgery himself. So now I've got to find someone else.

Would appreciate your comments, suggestions, etc.