Sign in to follow this  
Mahalia

Feedback from Thai surgeons.

Hi All,

I've been busy researching for a facelift in Thailand. I contacted several different agencies and ended up sending photos to two of them, to pass on to their respective surgeons.

One surgeon recommended I have a full facelift + necklift + browlift + upper and lower blepharoplasty and one night in hospital.

The other recommend a standard facelift + upper blepharoplasty and possibly a browlift to be decided after the face to face consultation, followed by two nights in hospital.

It's interesting that the first recommendation, more surgery and less hospital time, comes from a company (GG) that seems to get a lot of bad reviews on this site, while the more moderate recommendation comes from Lotus, who seem to get a lot of good reviews.

So...…I've made my booking with Lotus for Dr Nurapon on April 3rd. Feels like a down-the-rabbit-hole day.

I will have to look up doctor nurapon. I've had a couple say from the pics sent I need a lift but they don't feel that saggy to me (2 kids) . I don't mind where they sit at all just that they aren't full where they are etc

@aime .... Girl how did u guess it .. Yep dr V plus the turd cancelled on dates twice n the last time was last minute to because he was going on holidays . Then zbags tells me she had him on same day as me n then didn't have him for after care n ended up having to see another surgeon who wasn't much help or informative.

Dr V gave all these reason bout a lift.. So I haut back with consults from Perth n theory recommendations not one said I needed any lift at all actually quite the opposite, I was recommended just lowering crease in one left boob n not have implants as most surgeons didn't think I needed them right now. Well I wanted them anyways lol anyways dr v I think got annoyed so my emails n ended up saying his nit really interested on operating on me if I'm not willing to have a lift one boob. I'm kind if glad it all happen the way it did n that I got so annoyed with him that I was adamant I was not having him or changing my dates of trip to accommodate his holiday lol

Neways dr Narupon was the bomb.com n was onto it, n my biggest thing I liked too is fact his young surgeon n he gets it n understand the looks when u explain to him. Anyways was very positive with experience with him n I've called hospital n all after and nothing has been too much for him to answer.