Sign in to follow this  
BreastDressed

Nipple covers and other boob stuff :D

Ok i need to get these stat! im a fan of thin strap tops and dresses, some of which are slightly sheer so i dont wanna wear compression bra under (fat straps) and i def dont want my nips giving passers by heart attacks! hahaha

so can you all recommend good nipple covers at a reasonable price? saw online at target there are some reusable ones..

are they any good?

also, now that it's hot weather i dont want the chance that they will unstick due to the heat/any sweat..

is one wk post op too early for nip covers? my breasts arent feeling sensitive so ... but worth asking anyway :) xx

any other products u can recommend that are good, let me know. its early for me to go bra shopping so i appreciate you sharing your own experiences babes xxx

eBay have some good and cheap nipple covers that lots of ladies on here speak of. I bought some but haven't used them yet. Unsure about the heat and not sticking though. I'm sure you'd be fine to use the nipple covers 1 week post-op just make sure your surgeon okays no bra if that's what you're planning to do! :)

thanks babe will have a browse.

on my instructions, i have to wear a compression bra only at night times for 12 hours, 3 months

and after 3 weeks i can go underwire bra shopping. no instructions about not letting them loose during the day haha but i have been wearing compression bra when out since dont have the nip covers yet.. x

I got my nipple covers from bras and things, i think it says they can be reused up to 60 times, pretty cheap to and they havent come off me in the heat. And yep i have been wearing mine since about 1 week post op to.

I buy the one use paper ones in bulk off ebay and swear by them! You can buy about 50 pairs for around $12 if you buy them from overseas. (They take a long time to come though.)

I haven't had my BA yet but I am sure they will be fine to use. Not sure if i can post the link on here buy I will try:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/50-paires-Flower-Shape-NIPPLE-Petal-Non-Woven-Cover-Sticker-CLUBWEAR-Bra-/150876892539?pt=AU_WomensLingerie&hash=item2320f6ad7b