Sign in to follow this  
inde12

Miscarriage or eptopic

Hi ladies

I seem to tell you all stuff before my family but it looks like I'll lose the baby. My hcg levels aren't rising properly my doc expects me to miscarry shortly. I was pretty buttered and there was lots of tears, now I just want to know what's going on. I'm off for more bloods this morning and hopefully some answers tonight.

i hope this early on the miscarriage isn't too bad.

better luck next time hey :(

Hey Inde, so sorry to hear of your loss. A similar thing happened to me- I lost my first pregnancy at 10 weeks. It is really heartbreaking but you will get through it.

I went on to have two beautiful girls with no further drama's.

It it really does suck though.

Oh Indie that's so sad. I suppose a silver lining could be that you managed to fall pregnant in the first place, so now you know you can and hopefully you'll have more luck next time

Thanks Mrs B tbh I can only describe this as the shittest time and a tough Christmas. I couldn't even sing at Christmas mass because all the songs are about baby Jesus, infants and birth. Then I had 50ppl at my house Christmas Day and had to put on a brave face and deal with the "when are you having kids" questions. It was tough. I'm glad it's finally started though the waiting was killing me and I spent Boxing Day in hospital. This is probably a bit dark but the physical pain at least makes my emotional pain real. It's hard.

It is hard and it takes a long time to get past those feelings. In the mean time be sure to look after yourself both physically and emotionally, it's such a horribly draining experience to go through and worse at a time where you're faced with so many people around. I hope your hubby is looking after you and that he is ok too.

omg inde, I am so sorry you are going through this, NOW I don't want to sound like I am making this all about me, I just want you to no their is light at the end of the tunnel, I got told at a young age I couldn't have children, my fertility levels were very low, also things happened to me when I was young and my womb was damaged, so I could get pregnant but not carry, anyway I am a fighter and very stubborn so I wasn't going to give up, ive lost 9 babies all at different times on my 10th pregnancy I laid in bed the day I found out and was determined to be a mother, 9mths later my baby boy was born and then 2 years later another beautiful boy, after leo was born my doctors told me my body would not cope with another pregnancy so they tied my tubes, hense why we were trying for the last 7yrs to adopt, moral of me sharing this story is to let you no, as tough as this is right now, DONT GIVE UP. But for now I no this isn't much comfort to you, it is devastating to go through, im glad you have a supportive hubby to go through this together. make sure you talk to each other about how you feel, keep communication open, its very important for healing, massive hugs to you beautiful lady xo