Lee90

TCI Dr Wong

Hey Girls,

Im 3 weeks post op from TCI although I did not go to Dr Wong I did have my op with Dr Lee who was also very new and he was fantastic!! Every doc there does such a great job I dont think you could go wrong=)

Hi Ladies, just wanted to suggest a website called www.ratemds.com - it's a review website for doctors of any kind, anywhere in the world. I don't think it has EVERY doctor on there as people need to add them in, but I found it very useful and it certainly does have a lot of doctors on there.

Ahh I didn't realise there were other comments, sorry girls. I have my consultation with Dr Wong on Wednesday (15/1/14) so I will be sure to keep everyone updated.

OMG the 15th is tomorrow eeeeeep

Had my consult with Dr Wong. Couldn't say enough positive things about him. He was very knowledgable and made me feel so much more at ease. I was nervous booking in with him as I hadn't heard anything about him, although I preferred the booking times that he had available due to my work. His confidence and attention to detail instantly assured me that I had made a good decision. All I can say now is that I am soooo excited for my surgery date :)

Had my consult with Dr Wong. Couldn't say enough positive things about him. He was very knowledgable and made me feel so much more at ease. I was nervous booking in with him as I hadn't heard anything about him, although I preferred the booking times that he had available due to my work. His confidence and attention to detail instantly assured me that I had made a good decision. All I can say now is that I am soooo excited for my surgery date :)

I'm glad your consult went well, did you decide on the size?

My breast width was 10cm My partner just measured my body for me so here we go lol round my hips: 33inches under boobs: 27inches and round my shoulders: 37inches... dunno if ive measured it the easiest way but thats me lol

I highly recommend Dr. Wong, he was amazing!! A very talented and lovely surgeon. I was a bit scared at first as I hadn't read any feedback on him or seen pictures of his work but am so happy I went with him now ? Bruising lasted two days, incisions are hardly noticeable and have been told by many I'll have very minimal scarring, if any at all. Not even one month post op and am so in love with my boobs! Recovered so quickly, and have had a lot of compliments and positive feedback on how good they look. Feel free to ask any questions, bare with me though I am a newbie ?

I highly recommend Dr. Wong, he was amazing!! A very talented and lovely surgeon. I was a bit scared at first as I hadn't read any feedback on him or seen pictures of his work but am so happy I went with him now