Sign in to follow this  
Newie-gal

How do I remove purple texta of skin post surgery??

Hi girls! I had my op yesterday with Dr Rastogi!!!

everything went perfectly, no pain at all and have needed no pain relief! Have had such an amazing experience with him.

i have one question though... How do I get the purple marking texta off??? Nothing seems to work!

thank you!!!

Hi girls! I had my op yesterday with Dr Rastogi!!!

everything went perfectly, no pain at all and have needed no pain relief! Have had such an amazing experience with him.

i have one question though... How do I get the purple marking texta off??? Nothing seems to work!

thank you!!!

Alcohol swabs are good to use but may need a few as only small lol! Baby oil is good for taking off the fake tattoos kids put on they don't come off easily but baby oil works a treat try it on the texta might work!

I used detol it has worked to take it off.

@ minion mum , how do your textured implants feel, they soft ? Did u have one boob riding higher than the other ? I know it's only post op day 1 now but I had awful dream bout my left boob n implant not moving downward lol

I wonder if there any other ladies with textured above the muscle on here ?

Hi small@thewaist I have textured overs. About 11 days post op, both seem to be sitting quite the same although right one is more swollen than the left, I think because I am right handed and have been using that arm more.

@ Hi chem , I started a thread to get ladies to chime in with textured overs , I'm curious as this was not the original route I thought I'd be taking lol so far so good for me , seems 2 days post op the left is now easing with the swelling, I' had the crease lowered on the left one, they already move as I walk so don't seem to be like stiff lol

how is the feel of yours so far? Was your healing quick n easy too? I got the transax incision for mine .

I used detol it has worked to take it off.

@ minion mum , how do your textured implants feel, they soft ? Did u have one boob riding higher than the other ? I know it's only post op day 1 now but I had awful dream bout my left boob n implant not moving downward lol

I wonder if there any other ladies with textured above the muscle on here ?

hi mine took probably about 3 months to feel soften and feel like boobs again lol Also both were riding high felt like they were so in my face lol once swelling subsided round 2 weeks weren't so bad