Sign in to follow this  
Christie

Extremely sore skin

Hi Christie :) For me the first 3 weeks was the most painful - the stretching skin, the sensitive burning nipples. In fact 3 weeks to the day was the absolute worst and I just wanted to rip the implants out and go back to NO PAIN! But overnight everything settled down and has been getting better and better :) Good luck x

Guys i know you do not want to leave the house without make-up but your skin is only going to get worst if you keep putting products on it. And i am not a doctor, no one on here can give you any better advice than a professional.

are you a bloke?

Guys i know you do not want to leave the house without make-up but your skin is only going to get worst if you keep putting products on it. And i am not a doctor, no one on here can give you any better advice than a professional.

What are you goin on about yo! You on the right forum dude?

The skin on my boobs is ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! I need to be topless, I feel like I'm going to go crazy!!! I'm 2wks post op tomorrow.... Can't wait for the burn to stop!

Don't worry it will go away slowly, when I get out of the shower I just pat them dry and then dab the moisturizer on the boob and rub it in gently on the boobs, but can't rub the nipples yet still painful. I'm 3 weeks post op and still got that burning feeling but getting better by the day.

I haven't had my BA yet (6 days and counting!) but I've been using cocoa butter / bio oil / moisturiser every day for the last couple of weeks in hopes of preparing my skin so the stretching won't be so bad. Did anyone else do this and if so, do you think it helped? Also to the guy that commented - moisturiser is essential to nourish the skin while it's stretching to accommodate the new size. Without it... stretch marks! Also girls I read somewhere to avoid hot showers as this can apparently dry the skin out and may make your skin more sore/sensitive.

I haven't had my BA yet (6 days and counting!) but I've been using cocoa butter / bio oil / moisturiser every day for the last couple of weeks in hopes of preparing my skin so the stretching won't be so bad. Did anyone else do this and if so, do you think it helped? Also to the guy that commented - moisturiser is essential to nourish the skin while it's stretching to accommodate the new size. Without it... stretch marks! Also girls I read somewhere to avoid hot showers as this can apparently dry the skin out and may make your skin more sore/sensitive.

Moisturising will help but a lot of it comes down to genetics. Some women don't get stretch marks, some get very bad ones e.g. look at pregnant women. If the skin is moisturised this can help a little with discomfort while the skin's stretching, and yes avoid really hot showers as it will dry out your skin more. Now that we're in summer you can probably handle a cooler temp in the shower anyway :)