Sign in to follow this  
KatvonDj

Should I?

Hi guys again..I tried to call my Dr today and of course on holidays...I have asked this before but..going swimming in pool 16days post op with waterproof bandage and sunshirt sunscreen and hat in the shade being very careful...can i do it?

Hey katvo when I went in for my 1 week post op they told me I can't go in the pool until I'm 6 weeks no matter what. But I have heard of other people's dr's letting them go in the pool after 1 week.

Oh man I'm getting jelly...I want these damn tapes to be off my my pits I'm starting to get itchy man. Appt is on Thursday to get stitches removed . I wonder if he will still put tape stuff back over the scar coz I'm bugging out bout infection lol I been showering n then pouring diluted detol over my body n I clean my arms near incision with the detol few times a day lol

Oh man I'm getting jelly...I want these damn tapes to be off my my pits I'm starting to get itchy man. Appt is on Thursday to get stitches removed . I wonder if he will still put tape stuff back over the scar coz I'm bugging out bout infection lol I been showering n then pouring diluted detol over my body n I clean my arms near incision with the detol few times a day lol

Omg, my incisions are itchy as today...I have to wait until Monday for my post op appointment to get tape off and stitches trimmed.