Sign in to follow this  
kashka

Kookai faulty top refund? Help

Hello!

So this will be a really random question.

Today I bought a top from kookai and I got home took the tags off to put it on and noticed it's really stretched across the stomach like the material is actually see through.

However they say without the tag on they won't refund but legally if the item is faulty I assumed I would get a refund regardless.

I paid full price from the top and it's really annoying now coming home to find once I put it on someone has over stretched it and I can't wear it. I obviously didn't see the material was damaged when I got it but feel like now they will just day nope, too bad because I took the tag off to wear it. Never had this happen before.

Did you throw away the tag? I would go back anyway with the receipt and explain what has happened and how you didn't notice it until you had cut the tags off. If they won't refund it I would speak to head office and if they say no over the phone I would write a letter about how disappointed you are and how you won't shop there again.

I actually asked a friend of mine who had a similar thing happen with the "French connection" store and a faulty garment doesn't need tags it can be returned without them so I will take it back today :)