Sign in to follow this  
BreastDressed

Teardrop girls, look here... :)

Im 2 weeks post op and love my size,,.. just have a question for the girls who had teardrops.

when they drop, do they lift the nipples upwards a bit? mine are sort of point straight at the moment.. would love there to be a bit of a lift later down the track..

i look forward to hearing from other girls who are longer down the track with anatomicals :) thanks! xx

I'm 2 months post BA with 475cc XHP anatomicals, I have sent you a FR so you can see my progress, thus far they have dropped, fluffed and lifted my nipple which I thought would never happen, you should see a turning point at around the 1 month mark with everything :)

Thanks Hun :)

Hmmmm not sure I would say I lost volume more like my swelling went down and both boobs did the fluff thing and settled quite nicely, i can create awesome full cleavage in bras and wear tops with no bra and still have full big looking boobs....

1 month mark and they will be completely different to what you have now ;)

thats great .. your look awesome. so they changed a lot?

i'll be honest, i dont want anything on mine to change except perkier nipples.. and maybe even closer cleavage. i can fit one finger between them now.

first day from surgery i was like whoaa they look good. i thought i wasnt supposed to like them first few weeks after all the stories i heard ...