Sign in to follow this  
hcal

New to this and considering rhinoplasty- please help!

Hi guys

I apologise if there's another thread I should be posting in but I've just joined and not sure where to post!

I'm from Sydney and considering rhinoplasty and basically looking for some recommendations before i book in for consults So far I've heard good feedback about dr Nettle, dr hunt and dr o'keefe. Has anyone been treated by any of these surgeons or know of any others I should consider?

Also, what type of questions should I be asking during a consult?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Thank you for the tip! Yes I have read lots of horror stories too- it's a bit nerve wracking and want to make the right decision! Let me know if you do end up seeing Dr Pincock. Good luck with it all 😊

hi Hannahc,

ive had work done by dr nettle and he is amazing! i didn't have rhinoplasty but i had other work and i am 100% happy with him. It took me 10months to get in for a consult but its worth the wait. as its your face you need to make sure you go with someone you are confident in.

Good luck!

Hi. I am also considering Dr Pincock or Dr Marcells for rhinoplasty. Mine will be a revision. If anyone here has had a consultation or surgery with either of these doctors, I would love to hear how it went.

Hi Hannah. I live in Perth so my primary was done by a Perth ent/plastic surgeon. I am considering travelling interstate for my revision as I haven't found any surgeons I am happy with here.