Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

jealous i'm not as big as donatella lol

i'm kind of joking but partly serious i only got 520cc lol and really wanted 550cc but was pushing it for 520cc i am happy but wish they were alittle fuller i cant wait until they drop n fluff so they look abit bigger and softer sorry for sooking lol

Girls give it time! I had a head start as my first implants of 7 years did all the stretching and made room for my 550's so when they were placed they slotted right in with minimal d&fing needed. Yours will becoming bigger as this process happens but it normally takes a good few months, i'm confident you'll get there, these things dont happen overnight :D

The most efficient (time wise) and cost effective method to have a 600 - 2000cc size is done with 'one step' breast tissue expanders.

This method allows for 'stretching' (by use of the expanders inserts) the tissue to accommodate a significantly larger final size without the need for multiple implant procedures to get to the desired look.

As Donatella (rightly ) pointed out -She took 7 years to get to her desired size (maybe two or three procedures and the huge cost that go with this) whist expanders 'short cut' the need to up in 'stepped' sizes (which takes time)

This option is becoming popular in the states resulting in the popularity of women choosing sizes ABOVE the general 500- 600cc limitations seen here in Australia

Dr Pousti is one of the better know surgeons in the states performing 'one step' expander proceedures

google him up

Im going to upsize this year or next once ive finished travelling aus/nz, my boobs just fitted 620 in and to me they arent big enough but to go bigger the skin has got to stretch. Cant wait for my next one hehe :-)

the eternal question.. do they become bigger or smaller once they D & F?

half the posts i read on forums and real self say bigger. half say smaller. please tell me it is bigger!!! hahaha

pretty sure i am D cup or DD 3 weeks post op but dont wanna go smaller! will try on bras today to check current stat ;)

Well im not as light as some of you girls therefore my body has just swallowed up my 620 implant! Im tall, broad and curvy as you can tell on my pics, i need bigger implants :-) rach800 is also another curvy chick who has bigger implants and she looks amazing! Just perfect for her body.