Sign in to follow this  
Convinced

Breast lift, nipples in line with crease (slightly higher)

Hi,

who got a BA and BL?

As the subject suggests haha my nipples don't drop below the fold but are close to it.

Was wondering what sort of lifts people got and what sort of scarring they have from them?

I have heard of something called an internal lift, do they do these in Australia? What scars are involved with this kind of lift? Has anybody had one and were they happy with it?

worried if I get a BA and then not happy because I did not get a BL as well.

is the BL partially reclaimable from Medicare/HBF?

Hi, I had BL & BA. U welcome to see my pics however scars r still covered. I had the lollipop lift

Medicare did cover my lift part of the procedure however I was under the impression that the requirements were that the nipple hangs below the crease line (just slouch for the photo, lol) & ur child is under 7yrs old (so I guess it's about preg/bfeeding) however I might not b 100% correct.

I'm happy with my decision & glad I don't have the extra skin that sits at my arm pits when I wear a spaghetti strapped dress

Hey Hun, there's quite a few girls on here who were recomended a lift(or were only just borderline) and got great results with just implants.

Las for claiming back on Medicare, it's not a easy process, they need to see photos etc then they die ice whether or not they will give u money back. If ur only borderline, I wouldn't count on getting that rebate. My breast have slight sag, but have been told that a big implant will fill them nicely. I'm only 23 so by the time I'm 43 I will probably need a re do and will get a lift then if I need one :) but ATM, it's not urgent.

I agree, I had 3 PS's recommend a lift & wld suggest this b4 u accept that u can't just correct it with implants. A friend on this forum had an amazing lift with only implants, jealous.

Re Medicare, I didn't have to get approved first. 1 PS said this. 2x PS's just took photos for their records, I'm sure.

Looking for FR now, will private msg u person who had great lift with only implants.

You also need to ask yourself if you're willing to get implants which could be much larger than your desired look just to avoid scarring that only you and your partner will see anyway. I had a lollipop lift and 300cc implants which aren't huge by any means, but I'm a 12E or 12F. The ladies that have pulled off the implant only option have had quite large implants.

As as for the scarring, the incisions around my nipples are almost invisible, very fine, and the scar running from my nipple to crease isn't far behind and doesn't bother me at all. I was terrified of the scarring but it really isn't a big deal.

I agree. The scaring is not a worry for me at all. You also have to consider the weight of the implant along with gravity making your boobs sag. If you are prepared to just get implants when you have been recommended at lift it's would be wise to consider you would need a lift in the future. The 2 doctors I saw both said they would not do implants alone as I would not be happy with the results, yes they would look good in a bra but naked they would still sag.

Hi Convinced,

I had a BL and Reduction and this was done using an anchor incision.

Im only 3 weeks PO and my nipple, and down to the crease scars are great but under breast scars will take a while yet, but im really happy. I had a Reduction cause they were a DD-E and i was sick of the weight on my shoulders and a lift cause they literally were at my waist but now I'm guessing there a C-D and I'm really happy and cause i had a lift the weight is not such a problem cause they sit where they are suppose to.

My nipple was well below my crease but is still have to take the paper work to medicare.

good luck with your decision.

I also have mild ptosis or pseudoptosis as ots called where the breast is droppy but nipple bis hogher than the crease. Iv been told a loft is necessary and upon reading avout benneli lifts think it much rather have the full lift. I think iv done more research in the past 6 months on b/ a and b/ls than iv ever done research kn anything in my life. Be great to here more about all your experiences as I was a bit shaky when told I would need a lift dont know why guess its that thought of scaring and that its a bigger more involved surgery and id be traveling interstate. Also did having a lift mean the size implant used had to be smaller I really want to be and a full DD -E

I just did an online inquiry with dr m it was a basic outline not a consult he said 14000- 19000 all would be included but factors would change the surgery between thos amounts like implant choice ect. But I want to make sure I pic tge right guy really im stuck between dr tavakoli who iv seen his work and dr m :/ really like to he see more about dr m work . To this is a massive decision when ur talking 19000 I wanna get it right lol can anyone offer me a little more insight its so hard I wish I could walk in have a consult ...but im in wa . Sydney born . I think for me I need to know whst results I can expect.

Hi convinced, I have one breats that is what my PS called boarderline. (Due to BF - my babies favoured one side).

He is doing a crescent lift on that side. Which is a lift but only cutting the areola. So no long vertical scar.

My BA is in 7 days! Yay! Feel free to FR and have a look at my before pic :)

I just did an online inquiry with dr m it was a basic outline not a consult he said 14000- 19000 all would be included but factors would change the surgery between thos amounts like implant choice ect. But I want to make sure I pic tge right guy really im stuck between dr tavakoli who iv seen his work and dr m :/ really like to he see more about dr m work . To this is a massive decision when ur talking 19000 I wanna get it right lol can anyone offer me a little more insight its so hard I wish I could walk in have a consult ...but im in wa . Sydney born . I think for me I need to know whst results I can expect.

Wow that is really expensive, I've seen BL/BA prices up to maybe $15K but not 19. I guess some charge more because they can, but of course it still depends heavily on what you're starting with as to the work involved.

I had pseudoptosis and they've filled out nicely with 275cc implants, no lift. Three of the four surgeons I saw said I didn't need a lift, and they were right. One areola is larger and so I may consider a small crescent lift just on that side but I'll wait at least a year to see my final result before I consider it any further.

I'm really looking for a less expensive choice but i just don't know who does I need to have a good look at some ps before and after galleries. Two quotes where from dr miroshnik and dr tavakoli dr t was 17,900 and dr m was a rough estimate between 14 -19 .

I agree, I had 3 PS's recommend a lift & wld suggest this b4 u accept that u can't just correct it with implants. A friend on this forum had an amazing lift with only implants, jealous.

Re Medicare, I didn't have to get approved first. 1 PS said this. 2x PS's just took photos for their records, I'm sure.

Looking for FR now, will private msg u person who had great lift with only implants.

Sending a FR too as I'm getting both in a few months. Hope this is ok :)

Didn't get ur FR Liss083 so sent u one

Hi sorry, I've been eaves dropping on this conversation and am on my phone, so don't know how to start my own section lol... Anyway just wanted to let you know my2 Staffords that I have sent you a FR (Hope this is ok) I'm booked for my first consult with Dr Stradwick for BL and BA and really would like to see what I'm expecting.