Sign in to follow this  
KatvonDj

Sore Boobs

Hi Ladies I'm 3 weeks post op BA and my scars have healed nicely and everything looks good and inplace....but i am so so sore my breast feel like there burning and tight and just really uncomfortable all the time and i just walk around so scared I'm gonna knock them..and I'm so drained from them..is this normal??

Don't worry if you're describing what seems similar to me, I had a burning sensation too, kind of like really bad sunburn and any movement was painful because they were just so sensitive. I'm 3 weeks post op too and had the burning sensation for about 2-3 days, it was much better yesterday and gone today. Think it's just part of the healing process, I still have a bit of swelling, mostly at my sternum and I don't think my implants have dropped much yet so my skin still has a lot more stretching to do.

The burning is skin sensation apparently esp ppl with sub facial. I was worried when that was happening to me n been today on odd occasion I've had skin burning sensation. I called hospital n surgeon ... Apparently whys I was experiencing is normal n then ur skin to feels like hot. I got so stressed bout I I bought thermometer as recommended n turns out my temp was normal lol mine was part of healing process. I'm starting to get zingers I think they r called sharp pain randomly n then gone lol