Sign in to follow this  
Fluffybunny957

Dr Szalay, reviews and info please!

Hey girls!

I'm new to the site, have read a few of the threads before whilst doing some research.

Originally I wanted implants and a lift done in Phuket but know a few girls who are over the moon about their breasts after a surgery with Dr Szalay and given his great pricing I'm looking into this option.

since he only offers implants, I am wondering if large implants alone will truly give me the fullness, size and slight lift that I'm after. I'm currently 18 and a saggy 10C due to losing over 30kgs.

I have been looking into this surgery for a long time, but now that I am 18 I can look into it more seriously.

any opinions and reviews on Dr Szalay would be fantastic!

Im getting my BA done with him on the 22nd of January so I can't say much yet but there a quite a few girls on here who have gone through him and have amazing results and seem very happy. I think the only thing you need to understand is that he isn't a big chitchat warm fuzzy kind of guy but as long as you ask direct questions he answers everything clearly and doesn't sugarcoat anything which i like.