Sign in to follow this  
PrincessCairns

Stinging incison inner 4 weeks post op Has anyone else experienced this???

Hey guys all of a sudden my right boob crease incision stings and when i push on it, it stings more. Could this be due the bra tightness im wearig?? i also read it could be the inner stitches tightening. Im hoping its nothing serious anything to ease my mind

X

Your incisions are probably still healing and that's why they're hurting when you press on them and also the pressure of your bra on them too. In a few months time if you were to press on them again they probably wouldn't hurt because they'll be a lot more healed by then. But if it persists or gets worse of course contact your surgeon. I wore a wirefree bra Christmas Day and that was uncomfortable and painful the whole day. I think bras sit different to post op bras and crop tops

it's normal. even my post op bra is a bit uncomfortable.. i have the bottom of it sitting under my incisions but if i feel it against them it is bothersome a bit.

the outside of my micropore tape sticks to the post op bra as well lol..

when did each of you start wearing underwires? i'll just wait til my appointment next wk.. i'll be over 3 weeks by then x

it's normal. even my post op bra is a bit uncomfortable.. i have the bottom of it sitting under my incisions but if i feel it against them it is bothersome a bit.

the outside of my micropore tape sticks to the post op bra as well lol..

when did each of you start wearing underwires? i'll just wait til my appointment next wk.. i'll be over 3 weeks by then x

I'm 3 weeks post op so not wearing underwire yet. Have been told to wait at least 6 weeks. I'm quite enjoying wearing my stretchy crop tops everyday, they're so comfy!!

ive been guilty of wearing no bras sometimes during the day, since i only need my compression bra at night :D

whats the best and cheap place for stretchy crop tops? I had a very good one i had pre op from target and it even stretches over my DDs or Es but id prefer not to constrict them too much,... haha

Ladies on here have suggested for best and cheapest kmart 2 for $12 I think?! I got a 3 pack on eBay for $10 and also some ambra ones from myer, they are a really nice fabric and straps are only about 1cm thick so good for singlets whilst still providing support