Sign in to follow this  
dee envy

Happy New Year's Eve peeps!

Getting in early before the Bubbles really kick in, just wanted to say that you ladies have made the last 12 months so exciting and I've had a ball reading about your life's.. 2014 is nearly here and for me that's bloody excellent!!!!!! Much love to you all x

Happy New Year Ladies, as 2013 draws to a close I would like to thank you ladies for sharing the boobie journey with me, on another note life can be an interesting beast sometimes but it is definitely here to be lived to the fullest. May 2014 be a year full of happiness, love & success in whatever form that is important to you, it's all still unwritten...live it, love it, appreciate it & ENJOY IT!! xoxoxo

Happy new year to each and everyone of you lovely ladies! You have all been so supporting and informative throughout 2013 and I am sure it will be the same for 2014! Hope you all have a fantastic night tonight, let your hair down, dress your boobies up and let loose! :) xx

Happy new year ladies. Stay safe. And I will be stalking this site again next year haha. Thanks for all your kind words and listening to my rants and being there in those dark few months for me. Love and light to all of u gorgeous girls xo

hehehe I feel like a toolie at schoolies, you know the people that shouldn't be there but i'm just so frigging addicted LOL

Lucky we have lots of procedure experience to share with the newbies xxx ;)

Happy new year thank you to all the girls who have given me advice before my op two weeks ago.

The boobs where a hit New Years so much so I spend all New Year's Day in bed :/ clearly the attention and confidence made it all alluring to drink up abs get my dance on :/