Sign in to follow this  
joyfulgirl99

My 3 week update..not sure about everything

Hello lovely ladies, so I am now at week 3 post op after my BA and wanted to give an update. I thought I was doing well, but my boobs are really really hard and I'm not overly happy. My right one hurts 90% of the time and is swollen under my armpit. The left is doing better. I can't believe how hard they feel and I'm not sure if it is normal or not. I would have expected some softening up at this time, but maybe I need to give it more time? The type of implant is listed in my Signature below. There is also a big gap between my breasts which I really hate and it seems to be getting wider over time Is that normal? Shouldn't the gap get smaller as they 'drop and fluff'? They looked better after I just had the op

I like that I now have some boobs (I was a small A cup before), but I can't help but wonder if it was all really worth it. The money, the pain and they are not exactly what I thought they would be. How much time should I give it? I feel really down about my experience. Or am I just expecting the final results too quickly and I need to be more patient? Any ideas, suggestions, words of wisdom?

Thank you for any advice or information you can give me. Sorry my username is not how I feel right now. :(

Hi joyfulgirl, I am also 3 weeks post op. I understand how you're feeling however I think you're expecting the final results too quickly. I understand why you may be because lots of people on here see huge results in the first few weeks. I was also an A cup pre-surgery and now 3 weeks post op don't feel my implants have dropped and fluffed much yet, i still have swelling especially at my sternum and my right hurts more than my left too (I am right handed I think that's why, are you right handed also?).

I would suggest don't feel too bummed yet, with time your boobs will only continue to change and get better. If you don't smoke and haven't had children your skin is less elastic and results will take longer to show because it's going to take longer for your skin to stretch and therefore your implants to settle, this is why mine are taking their time I think!

its only week 3, in time you will absolutely love them and totally think it's worth it. Contact your surgeon if you are worried about your progress for some reassurance or answers but I think time will help! :)

As for feeling like your implants are separating, as you have unders it may just be that your pec muscles are still quite tight, once they relax a bit more they won't hold onto your implants so much and your implants should move closer together?

It's normal to still be hard.. im 2 days away from being 3 week post op too and it doesnt help that im very thin as well - we had some foreign objects shoved in our bodies not too long ago they need time to stretch and muscle and tissue and adjust :)

im hoping that the gap gets closer as they drop as well. after surgery and still now, i can put one thumb between them

i havent had any pain and the panadeine controlled it in the first 2 days post op. but now i can sometimes feel small sensations in the left one as i think it is slightly softer and lower than my dominant side. feels like they may be starting to fluff but it isnt painful..

either way dont worry yet.. they say after a month things should start slowly progressing and after 3 months most of it is done but they still change over a year and soften further

Yep we all heal different and each boob is kinda like a separate operation so will heal at different rates and differently quite often. I wouldn't stress yet. I think my girls started to soften 3 weeks onwards so don't worry yet. They were SOO hard and like separate mounds when first done ! Like rocks

Thanks Chem, yes I am right handed, so that may explain why my right side is giving me so many problems. I breastfed my child for 1 year, so they were not really tight or firm to start with. Another issue is that my nipples are erect all the time - 24/7 and have been this way since the surgery. It's so uncomfortable and reallly hurts all the time. I can't go topless and it's agony to wear a bra or a top. They stick out all the time and are so sensitive. I just feel that the cons of having the BA (sore breasts, hard like rocks, erect sensitive nipples,big gap, the cost $$$) outweigh the positives (bigger breasts). I feel quite depressed about it all as I saved for years to do this for myself and so far, it hasn't been very positive experience for me and I'm quite sad about it. I really hope things get better soon! I'm wondering when I should see (and feel) an improvement? Maybe 3 month mark?

Im 2 weeks post op nd mine look like soft balls under my skin and Im am hanging out for them to drop but it does take time babe and we do all heal differently and I was a small a before as well and think mine will take awhile to settle in! Im right handed and my right was actually a breeze and still ...from all the research ive done I would give it around the 3 month mark before u start to worry to much.. hopefully u love ur boobies soon xxx

I know how you feel. I got thru phases where I wonder if it was worth it. Mine aren't perfect and I'm probably going to need a revision or upsize this year (dependant on cost).

It's still early days so hopefully you will notice some softer changes in the coming months.

Hi ladies , look into the product " bisecret" not sure if been mentioned much or spoken about at all on the forum . Great product for post n pre op to breast augmentation . When I was researching getting my boobs couple yrs back n healing process I was reading up on this product as a friend of mine started getting capsular contracture n this stuff helped if not cured it. N I have a smoker friend who suggested taking it to as I am a social on n off again smoker . I don't smoke often but would hate to have my results ruined because of it . Just read up on the product. I've already ordered mine so hoping it arrives within a week coz I get home from phuket on Saturday n would like start taking them.

Bisecret

Breast Implant Complications and Care

You want your breasts to look beautiful. But, equally important, you want them to feel soft and move naturally. And you want a safe, easy, and natural way to keep them that way.

b.i.SECRET is the solution -- a safe, effective, 100% natural herbal formula that's guaranteed to help you attain and then maintain the healthy, beautiful body of your dreams. Breast implants so soft, so pliable, so natural... it's your secret.

Based on Clinically Supported Science and Lab-Tested

Cited in over 10,000 scientific studies and supported by clinical research, active compounds in the patent-pending and lab-tested b.i.SECRET formula have been proven as safe as they are effective -- and, best of all, are 100% natural with no unwanted or dangerous side effects. (Read Ingredient safety)

And, unlike synthetic drugs, the natural ingredients in b.i.SECRET work with the body's own healing instincts and innate wisdom. By inhibiting inflammation and providing natural antibiotic protection, as well as encouraging the collagen structure needed to repair damaged and/or scarred tissues and develop healthy tissue in its place, b.i.SECRET helps the body do what it naturally wants to do -- heal, maintain, and protect itself.

Developed by a Woman (practitioner of Alternative Medicine) with Breast Implants for Women with Breast Implants

No one knows a problem so well as someone who has experienced it. Initially formulated by one of our partners, Michelle, a practitioner of alternative medicine who has breast implants and experienced some of the problems that can develop from them, b.i.SECRET is the only product of its kind on the market – a natural, safe, effective, and guaranteed herbal formula created specifically for women with breast implants by a woman with breast implants.

b.i.SECRET because…

The decision to have breast augmentation doesn't start and then stop with the surgery. Rather, it represents a continuum of potential consequences and concerns that will stretch throughout a woman's life, involving her whole body and every aspect of her health, and b.i.SECRET is designed to help every step of the way.

Because the truth is, you don't just "get" breast implants, you live with them, and b.i.SECRET is designed to make that life – in both the short and the long term – as healthy as it is beautiful. You made the decision to get implants, now make the choice to live with them as wisely, responsibly, and safely as possible.

b.i.SECRET is:

The solution you've been waiting for: the only 100% safe, 100% natural, 100% guaranteed supplement for women with breast implants on the market today.

The only natural herbal formula specifically researched, developed, and marketed to women with breast implants for the sole purpose of helping them attain and then maintain healthy, soft, natural-looking and natural-feeling breasts.

The result of over a decade of expert research, clinically supported science, and lab-tested formulation and manufacturing.

The only product of its kind on the market… a product developed by a woman (practitioner of alternative medicine) with breast implants for women with breast implants.

http://bisecret.com/pgs/Testimonials.php

Hey ladies

I am 15 days post op and from day three I started using a brusing cream on all the areas I had pain in about 4 times a day. I weaned off all drugs after day 6 cause I was so bloated and constipated.

By day 5 I bought some bio oil and started some light massage and still do this once a day.

They are getting softer and dropping each day and I'm pretty much back to full function.

By day 8 I was back at the gym which made me feel a lot better as I was feeling really depressed about being in so much pain and house bound.

I would suggest contacting your surgeon and going in fir a check up if you are worried not waiting it will make you more stressed in he long run

Thanks ladies for your replies. It's reassuring to hear others implants are like rocks too and it will take time to settle and be softer. I'll chat to my surgeon. I'm not sure if I can do the massaging on textured unders?

Hey lovey mine are still rocks as well but not as hard as they were after surgery, my right side is massive compared to my left so kinda depressed when I look in the mirror. Just waiting for these suckers to even up a bit more, boo for the waiting time! Are you massaging at all? I had to start light massages at 1 week.