Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

Please tell me I won't end up with a C cup

Hi ladies I wanted to know what your opinion was about what size I will end up with, I started with a very flat AA cup and empty from breast feeding and had 520cc high profile textured implants under the muscle, what's your thoughts on what size will I end up with? I have seen ladies on here get way less cc's and end up with e cups, but at the moment my breasts look like they're barely going to make it into a D cup size . Donatella said they get bigger when they drop n fluff so I hope I can get to a DD cup bra :confused: I think I'll cry if I can't :(

It's hard to tell without photos, do you have any? It's different for everyone and depends on what size you were before, the amount of breast tissue you had, shape of the chest etc. I couldnt imagine 520cc being any less than D cup maybe they just need to d and f more?

I was a saggy b cup with ok amount of tissue and ended up an E with 500'S

I got 505cc and ended up an E cup. You'll get that no worries I reckon! How many weeks post op are you? Mine at first looked like they wouldn't be a C cup but after the skin stretches and they drop a bit you'll notice a big difference.

I would be surprised if you didn't end up larger than a C. Mine have dropped a little bit in the last week or so and I have been measured as a 10E or F depending on the bra but before that I fit into a 10D as they were sitting higher.

As Maynegirl said I also couldn't imagine anything less than a D or even DD,

I had absolutely nothing but stretch saggy skin from breast feeding and wore a 10A Pre op and still had room in that bra to fill,

I had 475cc teardrop textured unders put in about 2 months ago and I was aiming for At least a D or DD..after my Drop and Fluff I have now ended up with a 10F!!!

You should be fine :D

Well I got boobie greed now lol I'm hoping my 350 n 375cc takes me to an E cup lol I started with a natural D cup. So far I'm DD, if I reach E cup be awesome but I doubt it as I start my comp training soon n then body fat will be lost . So pray I stay at DD fingers crossed lol ... The boob greed is so bad when the bug hits ya

I think everyone in one way or another suffers boob greed, I did to for around 2 weeks, but it passed and I am measured from b&t as a DD I only look round a c or d, but love them, I only got 350cc and started as a AA so you will be fine, patience is the key, just keep looking at some pre op photos, that's how I bet my greed demons lol.

I think everyone in one way or another suffers boob greed, I did to for around 2 weeks, but it passed and I am measured from b&t as a DD I only look round a c or d, but love them, I only got 350cc and started as a AA so you will be fine, patience is the key, just keep looking at some pre op photos, that's how I bet my greed demons lol.

Yeah your so right I will be happy even with a d and will defs have a look at some pre op pictures to bring me up lol thanks libby1